Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2000 Acura Integra GSR w/JDM HID Front End

Old 06-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat
Default 2000 Acura Integra GSR w/JDM HID Front End

Name: Kevin
Means of contact: PM or call or text 434 907 6646
Price: $7,000 obo NO TRADES!!!!

Description: I really dont want to sell this because I love this car but I have recently decided I want a newer Civic SI 4 door so I dont have to sell this by any means so if the right price doesnt come along I will def keep it and finish it...
It has the original B18C1 and trans runs and shifts great 125k miles car has mint black leather interior new tires and new brakes front end needs to be paint matched shouldnt be to expensive though the car had recently been repainted milano red back in sept 09
Parts list:
98+ JDM ITR HID Front End Conversion
15x6.5 Konig Minuz w/New Falken Ziex 205/50-15 tires less than 500 miles on them
S2000 Antenae
Rear Wiper Delete
Real Mugen Twin Loop Exhaust
HIC Rear Roof Visor
KYB GR-2 shocks w/Drop Zone Coilovers
Nice Kenwood CD Player with Bluetooth handsfree and IPod hookup also have stock cd player to go with car if its wanted
HOP Passenger Air Bag Delete Tray

Parts included but not installed:
K20A3 longblock
S2000 Clutch Master Cylinder (cleans the bay up way nicer than stock)
I bought a few things for the brake line tuck but never started it or even finished buying everything lost interest
I started the wire tuck on the drivers side again lost interest never got to the passenger side
I have a lot of extra parts for this car because I bought and bought and bought things but never got time to work on it because my schedule is hectic at work kind of the reason I want something that wont be a ongoing project and maybe someone can finally finish this...

Also I might get this painted again complete exterior respray before sale if I do price will go up it will go back to Milano Red...

Pictures: Before the front end conversion but give you a idea of how the rest of the car looks

Very clean interior

JDM Front Installed

Last edited by K Strat; 07-29-2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:58 AM
Registered Member

carowcliffe has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2000 Acura Integra GSR w/JDM HID Front End

if you change your mind on trades check my thread
Old 06-20-2011, 06:24 AM
Registered member

K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat

Originally Posted by carowcliffe
if you change your mind on trades check my thread
I already had a 2002 Civic didn't really like it much the only cars that would catch my eye are newer SI sedan or S2000 also tsx type s obviously a lot of cash on my end for any of those but mainly looking to sell
Old 07-29-2011, 07:38 PM
Registered member

Bump this back up I am really iffy on if I want to sell this but if the right cash offer comes along its gone I just want something different and out the Honda game
Old 07-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Registered member

Bump may also trade for clean eg hatch plus cash or possibly trade for ek hatch plus cash depending on how clean the car is I really want out of the Honda game but wouldnt mind having something good on gas either one of those trades I will require cash on top though no set cash amount just depends on how clean the trade is.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:50 PM
Registered Member

steveo18757 has disabled reputation

how much cash u want me too throw on top?
Old 08-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Registered member

Wrecked it yesterday needs new front bumper radiator support and bumper support so not for sale anymore at the moment will be picking up a new front end and getting it painted and posting it back up if I dont decide to keep it so for now this thread is closed....