Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2000 Acura Integra GSR Type-R swap

Old 05-26-2013, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chazmussel has disabled reputation
Default 2000 Acura Integra GSR Type-R swap

Name: Chaz Musselwhite
Means of Contact (call/text): 919-601-9697
Year - Make - Model - Trim Level: 2000 Acura Integra GSR(TypeR)
Miles: 127,xxx on body, 70,xxx on motor and trans
Price: $7,000
Title Type: Clear
Smoked In?: Yes
The Bad: 1 wheel was curbed after i bought the wheels.
The Good: Has actual JDM b18c type r motor and itr tranny. Runs great and only aprox 70,000 on motor. Lightly modded. Fully adjustable coils. Runs good. Interior is amazing and hooked up.

Engine mods:
-SR intake
-DC headers
-DC intake mani
-full exhaust (brand unknown, but deff not ebay)

Suspension mods:
-CX fully adjustable racing coilovers (with optional hard or soft adjustable springs front & back)
-DC strut bar

Interior:
-Pioneer touchscreen radio and DVD player.
-12" Dub sub with system(sounds great)
-Interior kept very clean and looks knew

Just recently passed inspection and upgraded a lot of parts over memorial day weekend. Car has a good amount of money into it including the wheels, touch screen radio and sound system. Before you low blow me or say im asking to much DO YOUR RESEARCH on the type r motor and transmission. It is the real JDM b18c block and head and real ITR tranny. Imported from Japan. This car runs super strong and even as a DD makes a great car. Paint is good. Interior is MINT! This is my DD so miles will go up. The only bad thing is the curbed wheel. I take the car to a lot of car meets and people love it. The coilovers give it smooth ride to be lowered and when vtec hits you feel it. I have just put a lot of money into it tuning it up and replacing parts so i do not have to get rid of it. For more info and pics call/text me. Will through in stock p28 ecu with purchase. Check out my post on craigslist for pictures http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/38705939.html

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 05-26-2013 at 08:59 AM. Reason: No pics, no thread, no Craigslist
Old 05-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 2000 Acura Integra GSR Type-R swap

You spent all that time typing, but never considered the reading the rules beforehand. No pics, no thread, no Craigslist ad links for pics/info. Get pics, PM me when you are ready to edit them in. No need for another thread.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...-complaint-72/