Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2000 ACURA INTEGRA DC2 GSR / JDM TYPE R / ADVANS

Old 08-15-2011, 01:06 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'00_GSR/R is a name known to all'00_GSR/R is a name known to all'00_GSR/R is a name known to all'00_GSR/R is a name known to all'00_GSR/R is a name known to all'00_GSR/R is a name known to all
Default 2000 ACURA INTEGRA DC2 GSR / JDM TYPE R / ADVANS

Name: Chris
Means of contact: PM OR THIS THREAD
Price: $9K OBO

Description: Up for sale is my 2000 Integra GSR. Chassis has about 105k miles and the motor has about 50k. Original Taffeta White paint still in good condition with a few scratches from over the years, but not noticeable. I wash and wax it every week, and is only driven on the weekends. It spends the rest of its time in a garage. It has always been garaged for the 4 years I've had it, and the 3 years that my friend had it before me. The friend I bought it from is a Honda tech and I worked with him at the same Honda dealership when I was also a tech. So this car has always been well taken care of and we both always used factory Honda parts. The car is originally a California car and has been there until about a year ago when I came here. So there is absolutely no sign of rust anywhere and has never been in the snow or harsh winters. I have the California title in hand (car still has Cali plates). The title is Salvaged/rebuilt due to theft. The car has never been in any accident, not even with a shopping cart. It was stolen from me a few years ago and they took the original GSR motor, the GSR blades, and the interior. That is all. They didn't even scratch it. That being said my insurance totaled it and I bought it back and rebuilt it.

Exterior: Original Taffeta white paint. Original 98 spec USDM front end. Has a factory electric sunroof, and it works perfect. Has the original GSR wing. It also has a Type R front lip from Acura.

Interior: Has black leather GSR interior. The car is an original leather GSR. Front seats are in decent shape for their age. Driver seat has a small hole on bolster from wear. The back seats are perfect, and look like they are brand new. Has an ITR shift handle. I have a brand new Spoon steering wheel and shift knob on the way from Spoon in Japan, and it might be included with the car. Along with the steering wheel would be a NRG short hub/quick release/lock, all in black. Everything else is original from the factory with this car.

Drivetrain: 1998 JDM B18C-R engine swap. This motor runs perfect, and sings smoothly all the way to 8500 rpm's. It has the 98 spec ITR tranny that came from the same car as the motor. This is the ITR tranny with the factory 4.78 final drive, and factory helical LSD. Goes through all the gears perfect and has no pops or grinds at all. Has the original ITR clutch and flywheel. Both are still in great condition and the clutch grabs like its still new. I went to HMotorsonline and picked this swap up personally. The original ITR that the swap came out of had been rear ended and and then imported here for parts. I remember it had about 40K KILOMETERS (25k miles), and Ive put about 25k miles on it since. I replaced the T-belt, water pump, checked valve clearance (100k service) when I first put the motor in the car. I also just replaced both axles with a set from Raxles about 3k miles ago. I always run Mobil 1 full syn oil and change it every 3k miles. I change the tranny fluid with royal purple manual tranny fluid every 6k miles. The motor has a few bolt ons but nothing major. Skunk2 "limited edition" red intake manifold. Custom try-y header. Skunk2 Mega Power R 70mm exhaust. Custom test pipe. AEM intake. Has a socketed p28 obd1 ecu with crome. Its just a factory type r map with very slight tuning. The whole point was just to turn the second O2 sensor off for the test pipe. PS and AC has been deleted.

Suspension and wheels/tires: Car still has GSR 4 lug suspension. I have added adjustable camber upper control arms on the front. I just put a new set of Function and Form type 1 coilovers on the car about 5k miles ago. Again I put brand new axles on about 3k miles ago, axles are from Raxles, and are high quality. Finely the wheels... They are Advan Racing RG2's. They are 17x7, and match the taffeta white almost perfectly. They are in good condition besides 2 wheels have 1 small curb mark on each. I had to wait 6 months for Yokohama to send these to me... Also they are held on by a set of Rays extended lug nuts. Also I just put a brand new set of 4 Nitto NeoGen tires about 3k miles ago.

Im probably forgetting some things but Ill spill all the beans for serious people that look at it. Im in no rush to sell and I don't need the money or anything. Im thinking about a different car to play with and I don't have space for a 4th car. Ill meet serious buyers at mutual public locations only. No joy riding, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. I always get complements on this car, even from people that claim to hate Honda.

Pictures:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]124002[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]124003[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]124004[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]124005[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 2000 ACURA INTEGRA DC2 GSR / JDM TYPE R / ADVANS-teg.jpg   2000 ACURA INTEGRA DC2 GSR / JDM TYPE R / ADVANS-teg-1.jpg   2000 ACURA INTEGRA DC2 GSR / JDM TYPE R / ADVANS-teg-2.jpg   2000 ACURA INTEGRA DC2 GSR / JDM TYPE R / ADVANS-teg-3.jpg  
Old 08-15-2011, 04:11 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 2000 ACURA INTEGRA DC2 GSR / JDM TYPE R / ADVANS

Up for Chris, I've seen this in person, veddy veddy clean. Good guy here folks.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

hondakidd7 hondakidd7 hondakidd7 hondakidd7 hondakidd7 hondakidd7 hondakidd7 hondakidd7

Hey bro I dnt kno if ur interested in any trades but if u are I got a 99 ek hatch lsvtec swapped n more goodies hit me up pm.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

'00_GSR/R is a name known to all'00_GSR/R is a name known to all'00_GSR/R is a name known to all'00_GSR/R is a name known to all'00_GSR/R is a name known to all'00_GSR/R is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nunyabidness
Up for Chris, I've seen this in person, veddy veddy clean. Good guy here folks.
Thank you
Old 08-15-2011, 10:48 AM
kazaf774

kazaf774 kazaf774 kazaf774 kazaf774 kazaf774 kazaf774 kazaf774 kazaf774 kazaf774 kazaf774 kazaf774

sex!!!!! Glws/t
Old 08-15-2011, 10:49 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by hondakidd7
Hey bro I dnt kno if ur interested in any trades but if u are I got a 99 ek hatch lsvtec swapped n more goodies hit me up pm.
No thanks. Not interested in any Hondas besides S2k or NSX, money on my end if its a more valuable car. Im looking to play with something different this time.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

verrrry nice im h8in on that intake manifold.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:07 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by twinturbomeow
verrrry nice im h8in on that intake manifold.
Lol. Thanks. It matches the valve cover perfectly.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:56 PM
Registered Member

Ill put $5k on top for a nice sports car if I like it...
Old 08-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

mattaudet has disabled reputation

bump.. glws

Quick Reply: 2000 ACURA INTEGRA DC2 GSR / JDM TYPE R / ADVANS