Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2 civics 1 modified/ 1 stock

Old 04-28-2010, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paintball10290 has disabled reputation
Default 2 civics 1 modified/ 1 stock

MY COMPUTER ISNT LETTING ME PORT ANYTHING. I DONT KNO WHY
name: Skylar
contact: call or text 757-748-6704 or 757-735-2404 ask for Brian
Description: 92 civic 4dr lx
PROS- New oil pan and valve cover gasket, windshield, Tune-up(plugs and wires), oil change(GTX high mileage), and flat black paint.
the motor is swapped and has approx. 70000 miles, clutch was also replace about 6 months ago, the car has been lowered about 2-3inches, installed a HID kit(blue), tires are still good, the interior is in good shape, the windows are converted to manual roll down, has good inspection, there is a front mount on the car but it's not hooked up, and the car comes with a touch screen for a DVD player and it also comes with a D16-y8 V-tech head, valve cover, distributor, intake manifold, V-tech harness, and two stock struts.
CONS- The trunk lid has problems shutting sometimes, she smokes a little when u get on it, No AC, and one rear window is off track.

Description: 95 civic 4dr lx
PROS- motor runs strong no smoke, has a recent tune up, adjustable struts, and the rest of the car is stock has good inspection.
CONS- needs catalytic converter, Battery, and none of the windows go down either all motors are bad or something electrical. this car is mainly a starter, project, or parts.
i might be forgetting something about the two cars so if u have questions give me a call trying to sell asap i need a more efficient car thats 4dr and has ac for my newborn mainly. so thank u for ur time and u have a nice day.

Last edited by Paintball10290; 05-10-2010 at 09:43 AM. Reason: adding pics
Old 04-28-2010, 09:39 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+ ek9+
Default Re: 2 civics 1 modified/ 1 stock

pics????????