Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1999 Integra LS-T

Old 08-16-2011, 06:27 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dc2brah has disabled reputation
Thumbs up 1999 Integra LS-T

Name: Tj
Means of contact: 7one seven 3 three one eight 2 one 3
Price: $3500 obo

Description: 1999 Integra GS, b18b turbo, 50 trim t3 turbo, inline pro cast iron turbo mani, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, type r front lip, 38x4x16 front mount intercooler, turbo xs bov, ebay wastegate, lowered on coilovers, 8k JD Lighthing HID's (not the cheap ebay ones that blow out after 2 weeks), RARE white k1's (one has minor curb on it, needs new stickers, rear ones need new tires), JDM red tail lights, MINT black leather interior (front seats are a little worn from everyday use), carpet needs shampoo'd, Autometer boost and oil temp gauges, Sunpro 8 inch tach with shift light (hate it...), power spoon mirrors, sunroof, AC delete, needs new power steering belt for it to work (i just took the belt off). Really trying to get of the hondas and just get a stock, mpg car. The integra does have some problems, i think the turbo is going bad or the rings are bad as it is smoking alot. The car is dependable tho, never gave me one problem until now. I didnt beat on the car, altho i did get into boost quite a few times. It is not tuned and running on a base map, i think its at 3-7 psi. Other then that it is a good car all and all. I would hate to see it go but like i said, im pretty much done with the whole car seen. AM NOT WILLING TO PART OUT!! I am interested in trades, if they are appealing to me. Dont lowball me, i know what my stuff is worth.

Pictures:
Pic upon request, just text me. I am in the Chambersburg, PA area if you would want to come look at it, no joy rides.

http://chambersburg.craigslist.org/cto/2549403854.html <--craigslist post
Old 08-16-2011, 08:06 AM
SIDEWAYS!!!!

82v8sDIME has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1999 Integra LS-T

trade for my 240?
Old 08-16-2011, 08:34 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 1999 Integra LS-T

Originally Posted by dc2brah
Name: Tj
Means of contact: 7one seven 3 three one eight 2 one 3
Price: $3500 obo

Description: 1999 Integra GS, b18b turbo, 50 trim t3 turbo, inline pro cast iron turbo mani, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, type r front lip, 38x4x16 front mount intercooler, turbo xs bov, ebay wastegate, lowered on coilovers, 8k JD Lighthing HID's (not the cheap ebay ones that blow out after 2 weeks), RARE white k1's (one has minor curb on it, needs new stickers, rear ones need new tires), JDM red tail lights, MINT black leather interior (front seats are a little worn from everyday use), carpet needs shampoo'd, Autometer boost and oil temp gauges, Sunpro 8 inch tach with shift light (hate it...), power spoon mirrors, sunroof, AC delete, needs new power steering belt for it to work (i just took the belt off). Really trying to get of the hondas and just get a stock, mpg car. The integra does have some problems, i think the turbo is going bad or the rings are bad as it is smoking alot. The car is dependable tho, never gave me one problem until now. I didnt beat on the car, altho i did get into boost quite a few times. It is not tuned and running on a base map, i think its at 3-7 psi. Other then that it is a good car all and all. I would hate to see it go but like i said, im pretty much done with the whole car seen. AM NOT WILLING TO PART OUT!! I am interested in trades, if they are appealing to me. Dont lowball me, i know what my stuff is worth.

Pictures:
Pic upon request, just text me. I am in the Chambersburg, PA area if you would want to come look at it, no joy rides.

http://chambersburg.craigslist.org/cto/2549403854.html <--craigslist post
Hm...made this too easy...#13->https://www.vadriven.com/forums/anno....php?f=10&a=51