Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1999 INTEGRA (b18b) 5-sp, Silver, Fair Condition

Old 04-21-2011, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YoungHokie84 has disabled reputation
Default 1999 INTEGRA (b18b) 5-sp, Silver, Fair Condition

Name: Jamie
Means of contact: pm / cell 540-314-4647
Price: $3995 OBO, will negotiate depending on how you want the car.

Description: This car was a rain ride for me and a daily commuter to and from work (less than a mile/day), but I got to the point where I never drive it anymore. It currently runs, but is due for a new water-pump and timing belt. Since it's not currently being driven.. I'd rather just get rid of it... The cash will do me more good than an extra car I don't use. I'm happy to replace the pump and belt before selling if you would like, or for those mechanically inclined, I can discount the price and sell it as is... Makes no difference to me. - The body and interior are NOT in great condition. I don't want to bullshit anyone, the car looks pretty ratty in my opinion. lol But I understand others may have a better use for it where that doesn't matter... and yes, mostly everything is an easy fix I just have zero desire to fix a rain ride. - I would most accurately categorize the condition of this car as "fair" under KBB's guidelines:

Here is KBB's definition of "Fair" condition:
Fair
Some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition.
Clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional.
Tires may need to be replaced.
There may be some repairable rust damage.

The quoted value on KBB with a "fair" condition rating is approx $3995, so this is the offering price if you want it after the new timing belt and pump are replaced. Again, I will discount it if you want it as is. Also, I'm open to offers. - I'm an honest seller and I'm sure anyone who knows me around Roanoke will vouch for me. Any questions, feel free to ask.

As far as trades are concerned... I am in the market for a GSX-R 750 (06 or newer), or an R6 (06 or newer), which I would clearly need to include cash from my end of the deal. Beyond that, I'm not really looking for any other toys, but send your trades my way.. if nothing else, they should be entertaining to read. lol - Please no trucks or dirt bikes or jeeps or any of that crap. lol

Pictures:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115644[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]115645[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]115646[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]115647[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]115648[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1999 INTEGRA (b18b) 5-sp, Silver, Fair Condition-img_0222.jpg   1999 INTEGRA (b18b) 5-sp, Silver, Fair Condition-img_0223.jpg   1999 INTEGRA (b18b) 5-sp, Silver, Fair Condition-img_0224.jpg   1999 INTEGRA (b18b) 5-sp, Silver, Fair Condition-img_0225.jpg   1999 INTEGRA (b18b) 5-sp, Silver, Fair Condition-img_0226.jpg  

Old 04-21-2011, 03:56 PM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec
Default Re: 1999 INTEGRA (b18b) 5-sp, Silver, Fair Condition

Ok now that you're done with your novel, care to actually give info about the car you're trying to sell? Or were you just planning on talking about what "fair" means in KBB terms?

Last edited by SlvrSpec; 04-21-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:59 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by SlvrSpec
Ok now that you're done with your novel, care to actually give info about the car you're trying to sell? Or where you just planning on talking about what "fair" means in KBB terms?
lol...i <3 this man...
Old 04-21-2011, 05:36 PM
4drsmorewhores

hype_r has disabled reputation

texted
Old 04-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

YoungHokie84 has disabled reputation

@ hype_r:
Replied to texts... shared the following:
"No probs with motor or tranny, AC i will have to check to see if its still blows cold (haven't driven it since winter when i didn't need AC). THE INTERIOR (seats in particular) ARE PRETTY CRAPPY. The leather is cracking and sun-tanned looking. I would look to replace these for anyone buying for a daily driver. Other than that, the rest of the interior is in better shape."

@SlvrSpec:
Wow, tough crowd around here. lol - I was warned about people like you.. It's good though... I get a good laugh from comments like yours. But tell me, what does a tough guy with a keyboard like you want to know big guy?