Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1999 Honda Prelude SH

Old 12-24-2013, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gnsheppard has disabled reputation
Default 1999 Honda Prelude SH

Name: Greg Sheppard
Means of contact: NOPICS@gmail.com
Price: $5500

Description: I have a 99 Honda prelude SH with around 108k original miles (changes daily) the car runs great I am selling because I no longer want a small sports car. Because I having been planning on selling it there has been some up keep fixes that have started to pile up. The biggest issues are the rear rotors and the coil springs. it also has some minor issues such as battery hold down, cracked outside mirror and a slow oil leak around the distributor. I know it has more issues than some would like but I also know its very hard to find preludes with this low of mileage and it will be a great car especially for someone who wants to fix it themselves. I am asking 5500 and I may be open to trading for 4x4 trucks/suvs but I will be picky and if it has over 150k or is not in good street ready condition im not interested. I will also except lower cash offers but please keep them reasonable. you can email me or call or text me at

Pictures: I could not get the pictures to load I will be happy to email them too you. The body is in good shape and the interior only shows minor wear on things like the shift nob and such overall it is in very good cosmetic shape for its year

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 12-24-2013 at 09:35 AM. Reason: No pics, no thread-removed contact info