Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1999 HONDA CIVIC EX AUTO (RUST FREE) !!!

Old 01-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DRPUCH has disabled reputation
Default 1999 HONDA CIVIC EX AUTO (RUST FREE) !!!

LOCATED IN NY 14225 ======== I got this car back in March, one of the cleanest honda's ive sceen and or driven, NO ROT WHAT SO EVER !!! this was a southern car , and some guy moved back home to buffalo cause his mom was sick.----- AUTOMATIC--- It has new OEM exhaust from cat-convrt back ,4 NEW TIRES were put on the car when i bought it, coopers all season in front (98%) rear (75%) . brakes are all good, and e-brake is tight! , This car runs smooth and super good on gas. INTERIOR has no cracks or sun fade, carpets are super clean. Does not have oem floor mats, black auto zone cloth.. I relocated the cd player, to below the a/c controls. and have a radio block off . Has aftermarket headlights. OTHER WISE then that the car is completely STOCK!, and has no aftermarket parts !ALSO has a clean title. $3,600 b/o PLEASE (only trade for q45) NO SUPER LOW BALLS , don't waste my time if your not serious!

$3,600

CALL:
716-870-6450

Last edited by DRPUCH; 01-07-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:42 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 1999 HONDA CIVIC EX AUTO (RUST FREE) !!!

Originally Posted by DRPUCH
LOCATED IN NY 14225 ======== I got this car back in March, one of the cleanest honda's ive sceen and or driven, NO ROT WHAT SO EVER !!! this was a southern car , and some guy moved back home to buffalo cause his mom was sick.----- AUTOMATIC--- It has new OEM exhaust from cat-convrt back ,4 NEW TIRES were put on the car when i bought it, coopers all season in front (98%) rear (75%) . brakes are all good, and e-brake is tight! , This car runs smooth and super good on gas. INTERIOR has no cracks or sun fade, carpets are super clean. Does not have oem floor mats, black auto zone cloth.. I relocated the cd player, to below the a/c controls. and have a radio block off . Has aftermarket headlights. OTHER WISE then that the car is completely STOCK!, and has no aftermarket parts !ALSO has a clean title. $3,600 b/o PLEASE (only trade for q45) NO SUPER LOW BALLS , don't waste my time if your not serious!

$3,600

CALL:
716-870-6450
you do realize this is a virginia based website...