VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   1998 Acura Integra 2D Hatchback VTEC OBO - $2300 (Richmond Va ) (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/1998-acura-integra-2d-hatchback-vtec-obo-%242300-richmond-va-448968/)

Tarronce 07-30-2012 07:27 AM

1998 Acura Integra 2D Hatchback VTEC OBO - $2300 (Richmond Va )

4 Attachment(s)
Name: 1998 Acura Integra 2D Hatchback
Means of contact: 804-687-6067 tarronce@gmail.com
Price: 2300

Description: 1998 Acura Integra LS 2D HatchBack $2300 OBO

This is a 2 Door Manual transmission white Integra with 155K miles. Inside is in excellent conditon. I'm selling this car at fair value because it needs a front driver side light harness ($25) and the gear ratios need to be retimed ($115). The car is drivable I drive it everyday. You can take the price up here with some newgotiations cause I have some room. But do not call me with $1500 thats the price of a civic. Only serious peeople please and thank you. I can fix the things and sell it at good value. I need the cash to close on myh ouse. Other than that this car wouldn't even be up here. The outside could use a lil work but its a good looking car. This vehicle is a blast to drive & a gas sipper. Car has Va inspection. Call for more info 804-687-6067.

Pictures:

7k rdlne 07-30-2012 04:23 PM

Re: 1998 Acura Integra 2D Hatchback VTEC OBO - $2300 (Richmond Va )

Originally Posted by Tarronce (Post 7883626)
Name: 1998 Acura Integra 2D Hatchback
Means of contact: 804-687-6067 tarronce@gmail.com
Price: 2300

Description: 1998 Acura Integra LS 2D HatchBack $2300 OBO

This is a 2 Door Manual transmission white Integra with 155K miles. Inside is in excellent conditon. I'm selling this car at fair value because it needs a front driver side light harness ($25) and the gear ratios need to be retimed ($115). The car is drivable I drive it everyday. You can take the price up here with some newgotiations cause I have some room. But do not call me with $1500 thats the price of a civic. Only serious peeople please and thank you. I can fix the things and sell it at good value. I need the cash to close on myh ouse. Other than that this car wouldn't even be up here. The outside could use a lil work but its a good looking car. This vehicle is a blast to drive & a gas sipper. Car has Va inspection. Call for more info 804-687-6067.

Pictures:

what the hell are you talking about. Is this a new way of saying the trans grinds?

Korrupt 07-30-2012 05:53 PM

looks clean i wonder who can retime the gear ratios for the new buyer...

92DB2 07-30-2012 07:08 PM

OK! So I drove 2 hours to look at this. Sorry to put you on blast but you cant waste someones time to come see a car your being very untruthful about. Yes that is his fancy way of saying the trans grinds. It grinds in 3rd. Might be more but thats the best I could tell since it does infact run...just not enough to drive. The timing is WAY off. Best part is he says its been that way for a year and a half. The car leaks oil EVERWHERE. The car is not even as clean as in the pics. Not at all. But dont trust me. Trust the guy who told me the money was for a down payment at the car dealership he works at. The cars not even close to value at $2,300. Civics go for $1,500. But the thing about yours is with the money needed to fix it. The cars worth $800-$1,000. You should be honest about something when you sell it so you dont waste peoples time. Im not trolling your car. Just adding the details you left out. GLWS though.

Korrupt 07-31-2012 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by 92DB2 (Post 7884459)
OK! So I drove 2 hours to look at this. Sorry to put you on blast but you cant waste someones time to come see a car your being very untruthful about. Yes that is his fancy way of saying the trans grinds. It grinds in 3rd. Might be more but thats the best I could tell since it does infact run...just not enough to drive. The timing is WAY off. Best part is he says its been that way for a year and a half. The car leaks oil EVERWHERE. The car is not even as clean as in the pics. Not at all. But dont trust me. Trust the guy who told me the money was for a down payment at the car dealership he works at. The cars not even close to value at $2,300. Civics go for $1,500. But the thing about yours is with the money needed to fix it. The cars worth $800-$1,000. You should be honest about something when you sell it so you dont waste peoples time. Im not trolling your car. Just adding the details you left out. GLWS though.

Yeah, I've traveled a few hours for a junk car,but owner said it was better than what it really was now im more cautious before i decide to go on a road trip to check cars out.