Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1997 ACURA 3.2TL GREAT SHAPE -

Old 09-20-2012, 06:47 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK
Default 1997 ACURA 3.2TL GREAT SHAPE -

Robby
Culpeper
PM

$4600 OBO

I am selling my 1997 Acura 3.2 TL. 151,XXX miles. I have had this car for about 1.5 years now. I bought it from a very good friend who bought a new lexus last year. It is tan in color with tan leather interior. There was a new transmission put in it a few years ago by the previous owner. Last year I had the head gaskets (both) replaced, timing belt, water pump, injector o-rings, thermostat, radiaitor, coolant hoses, a/c compressor/lines, valve cover gaskets, transmission fluid flushed, coolant flushed, brake fluid flushed, power steering fluid flushed, fuel system cleaned, throttle cleaned, egr cleaned and pcv valve replaced. All fluids for the flush were either OEM Acura OR BG. I put FOUR new Michelin Harmony tires on it last July also. The tires have approx. 10k miles on them. I had the factory radio replaced with a JVC radio with built in bluetooth hands free system, front and back usb connections and a front AUX input. New inspection as of April 2012. The front bumper has some paint peeling but no major dents dings or paint problems. Interior shows some wear on the front seats but is in great shape for a 1997. The rear driver side door regulator is making noise when unlocked but functions 100%. A/C blows cold and heat blows hot. All power windows work - all power locks work. Comes with the same 2 keys and remote door lock fobs that it came with new. Oil changed EVERY 3k miles with mobil oil and BG MOA - 44k added to fuel every month - only 93 octane gas ever used - NEW BRAKES in March 2012. The previous owner smoked in this vehicle are there are some burn marks on the A pillars. The vehicle was detailed inside 2 weeks ago and has no odor of smoke or ash. I bought a new truck so this car needs to go. I am not in Desperate need for the money so please do not waste my time or yours with a redicously low offer. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions. Thanks.

Pics are in email. Please send email.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:05 AM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 1997 ACURA 3.2TL GREAT SHAPE -

No pics, no thread. 2008 and don't know the rules?