Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1996 Integra LS for sale NEED IT GONE

Old 03-18-2012, 10:41 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jayridez has disabled reputation
Default 1996 Integra LS for sale NEED IT GONE

Name: Jay Hernandez
Means of contact: Cell: 703-599-4647
Price: $500 OR OBO

Description: I got a 1996 Acura Integra LS with a OBD1 Motor (B18b1), Has about 140k on the motor and maybe 120k on the body. I bought this car from the pervious owner with the intensions of making a track car. Well that dream got shut down when recently she got a spun rod bearing. I always wanted one and it was my first teg. Really upsets me that this happen and now i gotta let her go. Ill take any price i just need her gone
The car is located at my friends house, which ill be heading there in a few mins. So if you want pictures please text me.

The Bad: Inside
Needs a new block, spun rod went out
Some Oil Leaks
Needs a new clutch (Autozone Warranty still in effect)
Motor Mounts & Trans Mount
Exhaust System (Previous Owner Thought it would be better to do a 2.5in to 3inch exhaust) Mid Pipe held by a coat hanger.
Axles
Sway Bar Link Kit
Trailing Arm (not necessarily but something to keep in mind)
Speed Sensor? (Speedometer Doesnt work)
Needs front bumper
HIDS work, sometimes turn off but just move the connectors around and it turns off.

Pictures: Dont have any since its at my friends house but i will be heading there after this is posted

Now i do believe it has a gsr tranny cause the pull is a different from my friend ls teg. The pervious owner said it used to be a track car and the ECU might be chip or tuned idk. I can give you his information if you got any questions.

Like i said, it upsets me that this happen. If you have/know someone whos selling a b18b1 long block, please let me know. Otherwise, that max ill be selling it for is $500 or OBO

~Jay

Last edited by jayridez; 03-18-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:49 PM
Violence Violence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY
Default Re: 1996 Integra LS for sale NEED IT GONE

Your gonna have to post some pictures up. Also at this point wouldn't it be more logical to part out the car?