Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras

Old 05-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts
Default 1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras

nameatrick
means of contactm or text or call 1(804)499-0834
trades:yes other boosted hondas/acuras and must be clean.(lower valued vehicles plus cash possible)
Price: cause i have to have one 5 grand

description of the car goes like this. car is a 1996 honda civic lx four dr lowered on coilovers and new stock struts.this car rides amazing even with the stock struts.the car is factory lx car with power everythig.when i got the car it was not running on but three cylinders and ended up having a bad injector clip.once that was fixed the car developed a loosing coolant problem which ended up being in a busted water pocket in the block.so i have since put together a y for the car using a motor i got from a running car that smoked.i installed vitara pistons or however you spell them.brand new from a friend of mine with brand new hasting rings.I am using stock rods that have been recondition and stock crank that was checked at my local machine shop (ballos)machine shop)have reciepts for everything)also installed brand new kind rod and main bearings in the motor as well.I will have part numbers up later when i get back to where the motor is.motor will be installed in the car as of saturdaymay 15th.car is converted to obd1 via boomsland obd2 to obd1 harness and is running off of a automatic p28 that was converted from auto to manual.car has no check engine lights what so ever.the car had little dings and dents that just annoyed the hell out of my and it had the blackk 99 si fron so i have been working on the body for the last week and it will also be in full primer as of saturday may 15th and in full paint by the end of the week.it currently is sitting on mint 16 inch red rota gt3s with no curb rash or anything with fresh ass kuhmo tires.unsure of tire size right.now.interior is all in tact and clean with the exception of missing carpet but I should be picking up carpet monday.the car had 99 si fogs with yellow lenses but one lense is broke and car come with extra 99 si for kit with harnesses with blue lenses.every little ding or dent has been professionally fixed and car will be painted gm monico blue with extra pearl by the end of next week unless another deal is in place by then.im sure im missing some things but if you have any question feel free to pm me or text teh cell number.

as far as trades im open to anything honda/acura and would prefer something boosted.i will not add cash ontop and car must be clean as far as straight body and will need clean paint once mine is painted.i also have a set of clean si,s with brand new falken azenas tired with less then couple hundred miles on ee.really want something built and boost but if that cant be the case it would have to be something fresh and boosted and might consider a few all motor cars as well.
Attached Thumbnails 1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras-ek4dr1.jpg   1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras-ek4dr2.jpg   1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras-ek4dr3.jpg   1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras-painted4dr1.jpg   1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras-painted4dr2.jpg  

1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras-primeredek1.jpg   1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras-primeredek2.jpg   1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras-primeredek3.jpg  

Last edited by eddiesauto; 05-31-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR
Default Re: 1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras

ttt 4 the crappy 4dr lol
Old 05-15-2010, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts

thanks dick.lol seeing as how you were trying to get it lol.new update.I would also possibly be interested in trade the car with the new motor and fresh ass paint and the gt3s for a built b series turbo setup,can do less built turbo swaps plus cash for the car.I have reciepts for everything that I have put in this car in the less than two months and its a long list lol.let me know what you have and we can go from there
Old 05-16-2010, 06:45 AM
Registered Member

morning bump
Old 05-16-2010, 08:58 AM
Special-k

1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw

ttt 4 a shitty 4 door x2.....lol
Old 05-16-2010, 12:54 PM
Registered Member

Re: 1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras
ttt 4 a shitty 4 door x2.....lol
sorry do I know you
Old 05-17-2010, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

morning bump.new motor is in and runs awesome
Old 05-17-2010, 07:24 AM
Layin Frame

dirty c has disabled reputation

Chuck needs to teach you how to use spell check.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

first of all I dont work for chuck anymore and second of all who are you?lol
Old 05-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

who is painting your cars you?

Quick Reply: 1996 four dr civic with 99-00 front and many extras