Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1995 Honda Civic Hatch... Stock and Virgin

Old 11-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silviakid2790 has disabled reputation
Default 1995 Honda Civic Hatch... Stock and Virgin

Name: Zach
Means of contact: Text 919-208-4053
Price: $3000

Description:

Selling my 1995 Honda Civic hatch because I recently just bought a house and have found the need for a small truck more that I need the civic, so I am looking to sell this car so I can purchase a small truck. Car runs amazing and has never let me down. I drive it AT LEAST 50 miles a day and it has never skipped a beat, and gets 35-38 mpg on average. Car has 184,xxx miles and will continue to go up as this is my daily driver. Just recently had the timing belt, water pump, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, front engine seals, drive belts, and oil changed done. The radiator is fairly new (couple months old) and the head gasket was also replaced last March, and has been running perfectly since! This would be a perfect car for anyone looking to do a motor swap/build or just use it as a very reliable daily driver like i have over the past 2 years. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car across the country if I needed to! Looking to get $3000 but may entertain offers, DO NOT try to lowball me. Lowball offers will be ignored. For any other information or if you would like to see the car contact Zach at 919-208-4053. Texting is best but you can also call but please leave a message if I don't answer because i don't normally answer numbers I don't know. Thanks for looking!

The Bad:
- Faded paint (what 17 year old red honda isn't lol)
- Axle click on passenger side (cheap fix)
- Windshield cracked (doesn't leak and will pass inspection)
- Rear glass struts are missing

The Good:
- Lots of recent maintenance done (timing belt, water pump, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, radiator, head gasket, oil change)
-Unmolested by ricers
- VERY reliable
- 35-38 mpg
- Clean body
- Has a/c

Pics:

Old 11-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silviakid2790 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1995 Honda Civic Hatch... Stock and Virgin

sold