Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1995 Honda Civic DX hatchback/GSR/Recaro/Advan/Viper

Old 02-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VegaS10 has disabled reputation
Default 1995 Honda Civic DX hatchback/GSR/Recaro/Advan/Viper

* Name: Alan
* Means of Contact: Pm, reply here, or email me at Loudestyet at aol.com

* Vehicle Year/Make/Model: 1995 Honda civic DX
* Miles: 160K on body / 45Kish on swap
* Price: 12K (not really but I had to put it there)
* Title: Clear, in hand, in my name

- Engine: OBD-1 GSR with GSR transmission. I purchased the swap from Japan Direct (Raleigh, NC) and had Tuner Solutions (Raleigh, NC) perform the swap. They replaced almost every seal in the swap. I have all paperwork from the purchase and the installation. I put in Hasport mounts (street rating for less vibrations) and a Greddy stainless header.

- Interior: In the winter of 2006 I ripped everything out, cleaned ALL surfaces and applied 2 layers of FatMat sound deadening to ALL metal surfaces and to the plastics themselves, including the roof. The firewall recieved 3 layers. I also applied a layer of closed cell sound deadening foam under the new oem black carpet ($). Basically, when you close the door it closes with a "thud" like a Mercedes. OEM Type R Recaros from Hmotorsonline.
Nardi steering wheel. I installed a JDM cluster from an Sir. It has the 3 door icon. Not only that, but I wired it up to show which door(s) are open. PITA...

- Exterior: Phantom Grey with blue pearl. Here is the original ad from when I purchased the car: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1623120

I have since had the car professionally re-tinted to NC legal 35%. The car has a recent legal inspection. I now have OEM JDM headlights and OEM JDM corners on the car. There is zero paint or body damge on the car, and of course, no rust. JDMShit carbon fiber front lip. This car will pass any NC inspection.

- Stereo & Nav: Clarion MP3 player with MTX 6304 amp. Polk dB 651 door speakers. Can be removed if you like.

- Suspension: Ksport coilovers. Skunk 2 front and rear camber kit. ASR rear subframe brace, OEM Type R rear sway bar and Ksport LCA's. Advan SA3r 15 inch wheels with Falken Azeni's. 90-95% tread life left.

- Security: You know it's serious: http://www.carolinahondas.com/showthread.php?t=54171. Theft will not be an issue with this car.

The Good: Car runs and drives flawlessly. Never let me down, never had any problems. Stays garaged 6 days out the week and has'nt seen rain in over a year. Dead serious. Super clean inside and out. I drive it at least once a week to keep the battery charged and keep the fluids circulated. I daily drive my ep3, so, this stays home.

I will more than likely keep the seats and wheels UNLESS you have something truley badass.

The Bad: Small rock chips on lip. That's it.

* Item you're looking for/trading: I'm looking for an EK HATCH or 1994-2001 INTEGRA. Those are the only cars I'm interested. Since working on Danny's ek hatch, Billy's EK hatch, and finally Tad's EK hatch I have been dying for one of these cars. I would like the car to be in the same condition as mine. I will NOT add any cash on my end. Keep that in mind with your offer.

Now, lets make this perfectly clear right off the bat. I'm not going to trade this car for a piece of shit. Nothing primered or wrecked. Nothing with a shitty paintjob, nothing missing body parts or needing work. No salvaged title.

I'm not going to e-argue with you about price or what not. If you offer me somthing dumb, I will simply ignore you. I do NOT need to sell this car. I'm really just seeing what's out there. I will not part the car or sell anything off it seperately. Please some keep all trash talking off my thread. If you have something negative to say, please PM me or keep it to yourself.

I turned away people last time I was selling this who were too young, immature and who I feel would not treat the car the same way I have. I will do the same this time around.

Car will be shown locally only. I had too many flakers when I sold my CRX. I'm not driving all over the state to give joyrides. You come to me....period.

Depending on where you are and what we work out, I can deliver this car, as I have a full size car trailer to insure a safe delivery.

Now, on with the pics....

Some more recent pics:

I've recently put new decals on the wheels:

Recent cluster shot. The picture above was taken last July. This was taken this morning. Keep in mind, it's in KM. so it's been driven very little:

And here is where I put the OEM AC back in, it's nice to have a GSR, tinted windows and AC to cruise around in:

I've also done a wire tuck on the car. Here is the link to where and how it was done:

http://www.carolinahondas.com/multim...h-re-tuck.html

and the most recent engine bay pic:

Old 02-24-2010, 05:20 PM
アクセント BITCHES!!!!!!!

egt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1995 Honda Civic DX hatchback/GSR/Recaro/Advan/Viper

damn this shitz is clean bro
Old 02-24-2010, 05:26 PM
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd

Old 02-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

I'd give you $89,000 for that.

That is one of the cleanest EG's I have EVER seen.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:22 PM
ohh yea

integrab17 has disabled reputation

WOW..looks real clean glws
Old 02-24-2010, 07:04 PM

slide_it87 slide_it87 slide_it87 slide_it87 slide_it87 slide_it87 slide_it87

seen it on carolina. nice ride mister. hope you get a nice trade or cash
Old 02-24-2010, 07:08 PM