Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1995 honda civic 4 door 5 speed

Old 08-10-2011, 06:39 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bboibox has disabled reputation
Default 1995 honda civic 4 door 5 speed

Name: dee
Means of contact: text (804)931-3644
Price: $1600obo

Description: Up for sale is a pretty clean white 4 door eg 5 speed. Car is very well kept up and pretty clean for its age. Car has 275,000 miles on the original motor and transmission. The car always receives fluid changes every 3000 miles and just replaced the timing belt and water pump a few thousand miles ago. (replaced at 257k). It has aftermarket jvc cd player and has new front and rear speakers. The exterior of the car has a couple of small dents and a couple of small surface rust and interior is perfect with no missing parts or panels and pretty clean. The car is still been driven daily and runs perfect with no issues at all.........

And now for the bad: it will definitely need 4 tires but i got the stock tires that can go with the car that has descent threads, windshield is crack but i think it will still pass state inspection due to the crack is out of obstruction, a/c works and still blows cold air but the idle needs to be high for the compressor to kick in, i assume the compressor needs a charge and lastly cell light is on due to a bad o2 sensor.....Thats all for the bad.

Rims on the car can be taken out to lessen the asking price and can be sold seperately for $350 and all 4 rims are in perfect condition with no curb rash at all. Brand of the rims is a white rota slipstream 16x7.....

text will be the easiest way to reach me for interested buyers......must see the car to appreciate! thanks.

Pictures:

Last edited by bboibox; 08-10-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bboibox has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1995 honda civic 4 door 5 speed

pm's replied......ttt