Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1995 GSR integra 4 Sedan

Old 02-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
leroy12 has disabled reputation
Default 1995 GSR integra 4 Sedan

Name: Robert Williams
Means of contact: Pm
Price: $ 5000 OBO OR trade for kswapped cars with cash added on my end!

Description:

CLEAN CLEAR TITLED

1995 Acura Integra GSR

The engine bay has been cleaned up, tucked brake lines, abs, fuel line, wire harness, fuse box, ac deleted, and battery relocated to the trunk.
It has power steering that works perfect however the pump does new to be resealed (Leaks).
It is lowered on adjustable skunk2 sleeves with new shocks
front and rear adjustable camber
ACR rear LCA's, ACR rear subframe brace
NRG rear lower tie bar
adjustable sway bar end links
xxr 531 15x8, with new 195 45 tires
New akebono brake pads and rotors on the front and rear,
Passwordjdm intake,
BBK intake manifold,
DC header,
spec-d full exhaust,
Car will pass emissions, no CELS
Engine bay has password jdm and skunk2 low profile fender bolts bumper, radiator support, and valve cover bolts. Koyo radiator with mugen cap,
Mugen rep valve cover,
Hondata ecu with 4000 rpm 2step and vtec engages at 5500
Skunk2 vtec cap
Urethane motor mounts, and solid torque mounts.
New timing belt, water pump, front seals, spark plugs, oil pan gasket, and all fluids flushed with Honda fluid about 6 months ago.
Power bass mono block 3000watt amp mounted and wired in trunk
BRAND NEW sony Premium sony head unit with bluetooth capabilities, mp3, AUX, and usb port
JVC door speakers

I would rate the car as

Interior: 8/10
Exterior 7/10 (Still has the original paint with scratches throughout, front left bumper also has paint chipping off but NO DENTS)
Engine bay: 9/10 (some minor paint chips near power steering side)

Car was just driven from Warner robins AFB Georgia to Langley AFB Va (10 hour drive), on Jan 26th 2015 with no hiccups at all. ONLY looking to sell with intentions of buying a Kswapped car.

No rush to sell as i use it as my DD to and from work each day. I will provide better pics to anyone interested.

Pictures:

Last edited by leroy12; 02-12-2015 at 05:29 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:32 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1995 GSR integra 4 Sedan

Well that didn't last long.....
Old 02-03-2015, 08:42 PM
Registered member

philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge

what the hell is the mileage? i would definitely like to see where the abs system is in the trunk,
Old 02-04-2015, 04:05 AM
Registered member

There's as reason for the OBO portion of that price. Read over the rules before i posted and it said i have to post number and it can't be 500k so i figured 6k OBO is justifiable since I'm mostly looking to add cash on top for a kswap car or truck anyways. As for the quarter panel in the first pic, I'm not sure wth is going on there. It has to be the way the pic was taken/light was reflecting as the car doesn't appear to have any damage in person. I will try to get better pics at some point this week of that, the trunk, etc... AGAIN its OBO, if it sells cool! If not, Cool! I'll just drive it to and from and just buy a truck with taxes, no biggie.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:08 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by 9civic5
Well that didn't last long.....

Yea lol i kind've was rushed into buying something that i could haul my 2 kids to Va from Ga with by my wife and family. If i could do it all over again i would've just waited and bought the car i REALLY wanted when i got here instead. It serves a valuable purpose of fitting 2 car seats somewhat comfortably so if i have to keep it i won't be to upset.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:30 AM
Registered member

Price lowered some to please the trolls. Keep in mind it's still best offer! Might trade for a clean crx as-well.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

No more trolling, faggots. You've been warned.