Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1995 ex coupe

Old 02-23-2012, 09:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dandan703 has disabled reputation
Default 1995 ex coupe

Name: Daniel
Means of contact: 571-633-5731
Price: $1600

Description: Just posting this up to see what I can get. If I can get the right price then I might get rid of it. Great project car.

-1995 civic ex coupe, 1.6 single cam vtec
-195,xxx
-5spd manual trans
-No a/c or p/s (removed)
-Tan interior/black exterior
-Power windows, locks, sunroof
-Gsr fat fives painted black
-New/used tires(about 75-80% tread life)
-New spark plugs and wires
-Just did oil change
-Replaced idle air control valve (IACV)
-Alignment was recently done

I bought it as a project not to long ago but I recently lost my job and can't really afford the car anymore, so I might have to let her go. Very reliable car, runs great. Check engine light does come on and off (not sure why) but it does not effect the car at all. The car is pretty clean besides the outside. It really just needs some TLC. The only major body damage is on the back left quarter panel right next to the gas tank (I bought the car like that), although the body has no rust at all. Does have dents in the hood but you can get one from a junkyard for cheap. Has coilover sleeves on stock struts but I was told that the rear struts are blown so those are going to have to be replaced if you want a smoother ride(car bounces a lot right now). Also, the transmission does pop out of third if you don't hold it in place and sometimes comes out of second too, but I have a transmission and a stage 1 clutch that I'll throw in with the car if I get the right price. I'm asking for $1600 OBO. Price is negotiable. Throw me some offers. Blue book value of the car as is is about $1700 so I'm just seeing what I can get. Like I said, its a great project car if your into Hondas. For more info and pics email me at d_mcevily@yahoo.com or call or text me (preferably text anytime) at (571) 633-5731. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:28 AM
Registered Member

eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1995 ex coupe

Dude add pics before ur thread gets locked
Old 02-24-2012, 04:49 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: 1995 ex coupe

No pics, no thread.