Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1995 civic dx EG

Old 04-06-2011, 06:43 PM
its stock I Promise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
morenolindo is a jewel in the roughmorenolindo is a jewel in the roughmorenolindo is a jewel in the roughmorenolindo is a jewel in the rough
Default 1995 civic dx EG

Name: Juan
Means of contact: 7576154047
Price: $900-1500

Description: My head gasket just blew on my DD. This car has been strong for 180k miles. Super stock no mods ever, no accidents or crazy issues. (exept for needing a head gasket). If you buy it as- is I am asking 900 for the body If I get no responses I will get the head machined and replace the gasket then the price shoots up to 1500. the transmission shifts good with no problems, and the car starts up everytime. the body is solid, exept drivers fender, someone backed into my drivers side headlight and craked the glass and bent the fender. these are a dime a dozen in the salvage yards so Im not worried about it.

Pictures: Pictures coming soon (after a good wash)
Old 04-06-2011, 06:43 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 1995 civic dx EG

Originally Posted by morenolindo
Name: Juan
Means of contact: 7576154047
Price: $900-1500

Description: My head gasket just blew on my DD. This car has been strong for 180k miles. Super stock no mods ever, no accidents or crazy issues. (exept for needing a head gasket). If you buy it as- is I am asking 900 for the body If I get no responses I will get the head machined and replace the gasket then the price shoots up to 1500. the transmission shifts good with no problems, and the car starts up everytime. the body is solid, exept drivers fender, someone backed into my drivers side headlight and craked the glass and bent the fender. these are a dime a dozen in the salvage yards so Im not worried about it.

Pictures: Pictures coming soon (after a good wash)
no pics no thread...its the rules
Old 04-07-2011, 04:14 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby
Default Re: 1995 civic dx EG

Per Classified rules a photo(s) is required. Closing thread.