Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1994 Honda Civic EX- 99% Stock-Trades Only

Old 12-27-2010, 08:56 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic duty has disabled reputation
Default 1994 Honda Civic EX- 99% Stock-Trades Only

Please read very carefully about the potential trade, I dont want to waste anyones time.

Name-Charles
Location-North Of Richmond/South of F'Burg; 22546
Means of Contact- pm here; text only-571-334-8808(I do not answer calls on this number, i will call you or text only); ipatrick00@gmail.com

Price/Trades-I prefer to trade, but as far as a price $2000 obo; Trades-The only trades im interested in are EG coupes, EK coupes, EG Hatches, EK Sedans, DA coupes, DA Sedans. In that order. Closer to stock the better.

As far as the trades are concerned; this car is daily driven by both me and my wife. We have put 14k trouble free miles on the car since May 2010 with no hiccups, no starts, no CELs or issues whatsoever. Whatever car we trade for will be used just as much. If you believe or more importantly, I believe your car cant do the same, then please dont bother. I know we're talking about 15-20 year old Hondas and this isnt a swapped,tucked, painted, k-series out civic, but equal is equal. I dont want frankenstein engines or trannys(preferably no swap at all) no extensive bodywork needed/Multi colored cars, basically no junk. I want a car that i can drive stock or later modify and still have a decent looking car.

I have no problem keeping the car and doing everything i have planned for it.

1994 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Stock 125Hp SOHC VTEC engine
223k miles(driven Daily)
5 speed manual Transmission(no grinds). I Have hit high rpm once; the first day i bought it to hear/feel for grinds. No grinds felt; every other shift since I have owned the car has been below 3k rpm.

Power Windows(kinda slow; aging motors)
Power Door Locks
Power Mirrors
Cruise Control
Aftermarket Stereo(stock is included)
Worst mpg-28.9/Best mpg-34.8
Working Heat and Air Conditioning

Sunroof was sealed by previous owner due to leaking.

State Inspection-7/11 expiration; fixed lower inner tie rod to pass. alignment done as well.

Nothing is mechanically wrong.
Interior is very clean
Exterior is losing its clearcoat, but nothing an inexpensive paint job couldnt fix. Fenders and bumpers have minor dents. But doors and quarter panels are fine.

Only missing interior piece is the knob/lever to adjust the temperature of the HVAC. I use a screw driver to move it from hot to cold.

No rust

Timing Belt, Water Pump and Head Gasket changed about 25k miles ago, brakes are in great condition(pads and rotors)

This car is driven daily between 60-200 miles a day. Has never left us stranded and starts up everytime. Purchased for my wife as a Daily Driver to keep miles off our Mazda5 and gas out of our Explorer.

*Only changes from the pictures below are that it now has 4dr amber corners and now rides on white HX wheels(with center caps) with 85% tread tires. The mesh style wheel are included with the car(no tires)

Last edited by civic duty; 12-27-2010 at 09:08 AM. Reason: add picture and HVAC info