Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1994 Honda Civic CX hatchback

Old 04-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jmccann94 has disabled reputation
Default 1994 Honda Civic CX hatchback

Name: Joe
Means of contact: Text 757-354-9870
Price: $3000 OBO

Description: For sale is my 1994 honda civic CX. You DO NOT see these cars in this condition. It is a good daily or first car; its the perfect platform for a project; that was my original plan but ended up starting a different one. I am a mechanic and state inspector at a local honda/acura shop, and EVERYTHING has been maintained on this car using factory OEM or OES parts; I have receipts and repair orders to show; This is just a quick post i'll have more details/pics up when I get the time but a list off the top of my head is as follows:

-201k on chassis; no rust except tiny spot rust and on the quarterpanel wheel wells; happens to every one.
-approx 150k on d15b7 engine; no proof, but the valves, crank, and strength of the engine speak for itself; inspected during valve cover, and oil pan gasket jobs. Engine is completely stock and has never been messed with; except for CAI, no name brand, filter cleaned every 10k with a K&N cleaning kit.
-Transmission is a 1995 Si transmission w/ approx. 95k ; completely necessary if you've ever experienced the never ending gears of the CX trans;

only other UPGRADE is a B&M short shifter w/ stock shift knob.

MAINTENANCE:
-Duralast yellowtop battery
-valve cover gasket
-distributor o-ring
-rebuild distributor; ignition coil, igniter, (OEM parts) cap, rotor, ngk wires and plugs.
-Complete Timing belt job; timing belt, tensioner pulley, water pump, cam seal, crank seal, Honda Genuine Coolant.
-Koyorad OEM manufacturer radiator; upper and lower hoses, t-stat, once again fresh coolant.
-Clutch, pressure plate, release bearing, and flywheel all replaced during transmission swap; less than 10k ago, with Honda Genuine MT fluid. Still not even broken in.
-Adler/Nissin clutch master and slave cylinder done with clutch job & fresh fluid.
-oil changed every 3500 miles w/full synthetic.
-96-00 steel wheels; 40% left on tires; these will last but rec. replacing- they'll last but are not a comfortable tire.
-Rear shoes are at 4/32nds (about 90%) done a little over a year ago.
-stock exhaust manifold; bosal replacement exhaust all the way from the b-pipe to the muffler.
-Front kyb shocks done less than 30k ago; rear kyb shocks, mounts, and springs replaced less than 10k ago.
-New a/c lines and o-rings w/ fresh charge done at the tail end of last summer

That list is off the top of my head; I'm sure I'm forgetting some things. mechanically this car is perfect. I'd rate the exterior a 7/10; Interior is 9/10, only real issue is the typical drivers seat tear. also inspection is up to date. depending on how long its up for sale i'll reinspect before sale.

I'm happy to show the vehicle/and will allow test drives for serious buyers; Contact me preferably by text @ 757-354-9870. will send pictures upon request and should have them up on this ad soon.

ps. don't pitch me some KBB b.s; I know what the car is worth and what I can get;

Pictures:

with my old wheels after DEPO amber lenses installed

these 3 taken this past weekend
Old 04-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 1994 Honda Civic CX hatchback

bump
Old 04-05-2014, 05:24 AM
Registered Member

bump.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Registered member

NoLowIzaNoGo has disabled reputation

Bump.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:09 AM
Registered member

BeenWalkin has disabled reputation

Are you open to trades?
Old 04-06-2014, 09:04 AM
Registered Member

Bump. Cash talks and time is money. And not interested in trading
Old 04-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Registered member

K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat

Check my thread maybe we can work something out if you have cash to boot