Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1994 Honda Accord LX

Old 10-06-2010, 05:48 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz
Default 1994 Honda Accord LX

POC: Matt 615-429-7567 or stikrze28 at yahoo dot com

Price: $2000 obo.

Mileage: 237,000

I have a bone stock 1994 Honda Accord Lx F22B2 automatic. It is champagne/beige with beige interior. Everything works but cosmetically isn't the best, as there are scratches and rock chips in the front and random dings and dents all over the car, but nothing that isn't repairable. The rear bumper is this cars worst quality, as when my parents owned it it was hit in the back and my dad didn't mount the bumper cover back on correctly, so it's a little bowed out. The metal bumper underneath was affected, but was bent back out. The front bumper isn't precisely aligned because when the car was hit in the back, it was hit hard enough to roll it forward into another vehicle in front. The car is a 20 footer for sure.

Other than that 1 overhead gauge cluster light bulb doesn't work, buit the numbers are still backlit.

AC and heat work. All other functions work. Recent valve cover gasket and spark plugs replaced. Uses synthetic blend Castrol. Transmission recently flushed. The car still achieves 34mpg highway and 29mpg city. I can go to and from DC on less than a tank of gas.

I have all receipts since 1996. This also includes a service bulletin by Honda in 1998 (I think) for faulty main seals going bad and causing timing belts to fail. This has been address and serviced. I am the third owner. I am asking $2000 obo as I need a bigger vehicle.

Thank you.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:55 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz
Default Re: 1994 Honda Accord LX

I do not have pics at this time. Please text or call and I will picture mail you some picstures. Thanks.