Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1994 Acura Integra LS. S4C trans, bolt ons, Clean title, runs great. PRICED TO SELL!!

Old 01-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
((sr)) kelly has disabled reputation
Thumbs up 1994 Acura Integra LS. S4C trans, bolt ons, Clean title, runs great. PRICED TO SELL!!

Name: kelly
Means of contact: PM or call/text 919 995 5453
Price: $2300

Selling this Integra because I have G35 and a silverado and there really is no point in having 3 cars. As far as trades I am really only looking for guns/ammo + cash. I have a glock 9mm, rugar lcp, and an ar15. I am looking for ar10s and nice pistols chambered in .45acp. I am a sucker for firearms so offer up what you have. May be interested in 4 wheelers.

This car runs great, zero leaks, knocks, ticks, etc. Car drives fine and does not need an alignment or anything. It has a straight body, a clean title, and NO RUST. That already puts it ahead of a lot of the cars on here in this price range.

Car title is clean, in my name, and read to go!!

The Bad: idle will fluctuate from 850-1000 or so. Its such a small problem that it does not bother me so ive just dealt with it. It probably just needs the iacv cleaned. The paint is shot but the body is in great shape.

The Good: Engine always cranks up, Car runs good, Si Trans, brand new Michelin pilot sport tires up front, Brakes feel great, Steering is nice and smooth, Car drives strait, Does not over heat, No leaks, all lights work, both windows and sunroof work, tastefully modded.

Mod list

s4c trans from a 2000 civic SI with low miles. shifts like butter.

ACT clutch (pretty heavy. Takes a little to get used to)

Yonaka mounts

Dc 4-1 header

Skunk2 intake manifold

Short ram intake with K&N filter

Dual bend shifter

Razo shift knob

lowered on Sleeve overs

I am not sure what wheels are on it. Look like rota attacks but they arent.

high flow cut (I think its gutted because the car is loud)

2.5 inch exhaust to magnaflow canister muffler.

JVC head unit

Sony speakers

I may be forgetting some things.

I will need anyone interested in viewing the car the meet me at my house. I am way to busy to meet people all over the place

On to the pics

Last edited by ((sr)) kelly; 01-22-2014 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:28 PM
Registered member

((sr)) kelly has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1994 Acura Integra LS. S4C trans, bolt ons, Clean title, runs great. PRICED TO SE

bumppppp
Old 02-03-2014, 08:09 AM

D-Rizzle has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1994 Acura Integra LS. S4C trans, bolt ons, Clean title, runs great. PRICED TO SE

Is this still available?