Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 True Import Integra (MUST GO ASAP)

Old 01-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JFunk07 has disabled reputation
Default 1993 True Import Integra (MUST GO ASAP)

Name: Jonathan Hartman
Means of contact: (804) 319-7332
Price: $2500 obo

Description:
I have a 1993 True Import Acura Integra. The car was imported and has already had the left side drive conversion done. It has a new B18A1 with only about 40k miles on it. The transmission is also newer just has about 40k miles on it. It has a 2 1/2 inch drop kit (enkei springs and tokyco shocks) After market fuel rail, throttle body, AEM intake, Full MSD ignition system, after market cams, Hondata computer/ tuning module. front and rear strut bars, short shift kit, brand new CV axels, It has 17" ADR blue rims. The car's engine is extremely strong and the car does run. It does however have some minor defects. The passengers window does not work (i think its just the switch) there is not AC or power steering in the car because it is built for performance. All the lines are run and in place it just needs the compressor and charged and the power steer belt just needs put back on. Also there is a small dent under the passengers door handle and the spoiler needs reattached on the passengers side (thanks to the Hurricane). it also needs a new shift knob and shift boot on the inside. the cars is not prefect but is exceptionally fun to drive and runs good. car must go asap so please send me some offers. the worst i can say is no. Give me a call or text at 804-319-7332

Thanks.
Pictures:
Attached Thumbnails 1993 True Import Integra (MUST GO ASAP)-blue-rims.jpg   1993 True Import Integra (MUST GO ASAP)-img_0904.jpg   1993 True Import Integra (MUST GO ASAP)-car-wash.jpg  
Old 01-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1993 True Import Integra (MUST GO ASAP)

Left hand drive conversion?"True" import?Performance built?

Are you fucking retarded?
Old 01-12-2012, 04:02 PM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

this thread leaves me with so many questions.....how do you figure its a "true import"? i do not understand why you think this was a rhd car converted to left(that is like shooting yourself in the face). way more detail is needed. why would someone convert a non xsi/vti or replace the old engine with a american engine..no bashing what so ever. this is a american integra just sayin...

so i texted the owner..says he got this car and was "told" it was all of said things. claims to have some sort of paperwork for the conversion...i think this thread should be re titled and the op should post up real info on the car with better pics

just found this too..https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...6/#post7534682

DURHURP beat me to it + or - rep which do you prefer

Last edited by b16EFsedan; 01-12-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Build..Race..Win..

vtecda9 is infamous around these partsvtecda9 is infamous around these partsvtecda9 is infamous around these partsvtecda9 is infamous around these partsvtecda9 is infamous around these partsvtecda9 is infamous around these partsvtecda9 is infamous around these partsvtecda9 is infamous around these partsvtecda9 is infamous around these partsvtecda9 is infamous around these partsvtecda9 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DURHUR View Post
Left hand drive conversion?"True" import?Performance built?

Are you fucking retarded?
yeah i think he is...
Old 01-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

clutch crx has disabled reputation

Yo u smoking some real real good shit WTF is wrong with you
Old 01-12-2012, 05:43 PM
IM Trollin n Hatin

TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87

you are a fucking moron. get off our form and go back to craigslist with your bullshit
Old 01-12-2012, 05:47 PM
go ahead and hate

tgjg19 has disabled reputation

lol^^
Old 01-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskj÷ld R. Danneskj÷ld R. Danneskj÷ld R. Danneskj÷ld R. Danneskj÷ld R. Danneskj÷ld R. Danneskj÷ld R. Danneskj÷ld R. Danneskj÷ld R. Danneskj÷ld R. Danneskj÷ld

I just dont even understand why anyone would import or want a car that was imported, that is already a common model here.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by b16EFsedan View Post
this thread leaves me with so many questions.....how do you figure its a "true import"? i do not understand why you think this was a rhd car converted to left(that is like shooting yourself in the face). way more detail is needed. why would someone convert a non xsi/vti or replace the old engine with a american engine..no bashing what so ever. this is a american integra just sayin...

so i texted the owner..says he got this car and was "told" it was all of said things. claims to have some sort of paperwork for the conversion...i think this thread should be re titled and the op should post up real info on the car with better pics

just found this too..https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...6/#post7534682

DURHURP beat me to it + or - rep which do you prefer
Which ever you'd like. <3
Old 02-13-2012, 05:08 AM
Registered Member

87hatch has disabled reputation

yo bro would u trade me for my talon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands