Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 Honda Prelude SI VTEC

Old 06-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA757 has disabled reputation
Default 1993 Honda Prelude SI VTEC

Name: Brandon
Means of contact: PM or post
Price: $4500

Description:
FS/FT is my 1993 Honda Prelude SI VTEC. Currently installed in the car is a motor/trans from a 99 Honda Prelude. The motor is a H22a4 (stock) and trans is a M2Y4 (stock). A lot of work has been completed on this vehicle. The motor was completely rebuilt, new FRM sleeves. Everything was either replaced, machined, or cleaned, all the machine work was completed by professional race shop which I have documents to verify. The head was cleaned, valve job, milled, adjustment, and new internals when needed. The timing was converted from an auto tensioner to manual. Full gasket kit was purchased and all gaskets on the motor were replaced. The trans was rebuilt in 2009 which I also have the documents for. Currently there is only about 1K miles on the rebuilt motor, there is 273K on the body. VTEC engages and pulls hard. Here is a list of some of the things replaced recently (2012):
Water pump
Oil pump, oil strainer/pickup
Thermostat
Alternator
Master cylinder
Battery and terminals
Window tint 35%
JDM one piece headlights
Flywheel resurfaced
Clutch & throw bearing
Lower ball joints
Spark plugs
New fluids Mobil 1, Honda MTF, Honda power steering fluid, new belts all around
**AC Blows ice cold and heat works great**

I have done all the work except machine work, so I know this vehicle very well. Here is a list of the things I consider bad about the car:
ABS light is on, I think it’s the sensor but not going to replace because it doesn’t bother me not to have ABS.
I would give the tires another 6 months – 1year before they need to be replaced. They are slightly cupped which gives a slight vibration around 60 mph but smooth after and before.
Two very small dents, the carpet in interior is old, it doesn’t have center console (60 bucks from Honda), and there is no radio.

Vehicle has been adult owned and driven. NEVER had any modifications; all stock. I did all this with intent to drive for many years however I want a mustang. With that being said, I will entertain trades for a mustang. Otherwise I am asking 4500, firm.

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:46 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA757 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1993 Honda Prelude SI VTEC

Bump