Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 honda prelude si

Old 04-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
michaeldownzer has disabled reputation
Default 1993 honda prelude si

Name: michael
Means of contact: email
Price: $5000

Description:
im just testing waters, i really want to just see what i can get, im not going to take any lowball, but cash talks. possible clean trades.
fresh paint that was just done. dont not let the pictures fool you but it has metal flakes the really stand out in the sun. its not the freshest lude, but it isnt the dirtiest either. It has a H22a vtec made in the late 1991 it was a first gen h22a doesn't have FRM liners its a late 91 and they started the FRM liners in 94 so it has iron liners the following is a link link---www.jdmspecengines.com/honda-engines/h-series/h22.html - Car doesn't burn oil at all no smoke and runs on fully synthetic oil 5w30 - It is chipped on Spoon p28 ecu which puts the red line at 7800 and vtec kicking at 5000 and man it kicks hard - Car only has 131k on car its self - Engine only has 50-60 thousand from japan h23 jdm transmission 5 speed with stage one exedy clutch and flywheel all new - New timing belt and water pump and new plugs and wires ngk all the way - Brand new Distributor - 97 h22a4 Intake Manifold that was ported out we cut all the small butterflies out of the intake (honda people you know what im saying) - Brand new Drilled and slotted front and rear rotors and ceramic brake pads just installed - Brand new lowering springs just installed - Interior i give a 8 out of 10 - Custom SI style tail lights - Engine valve cover was painted when we were putting it together its red with metallic flake and black with red flake - Full 2 1/2 in exhaust system with dc sports muffler - New Radius arm bushings - Power everything windows,doors,and moon-roof - and Power Steering brand new kenwood radio and powered 8 inch sub in the trunk. i have new tail lights for inspection that ill throw in. because im pretty sure mine are illegal.- Gets 27.6 miles to the gallon with Premium 93 gas ( I only use BP gas at one gas station) email me at (hondaprelude1993si@gmail.com)

bad: AC works when it wants. there is a loose wire behind the dash that i plan to fix soon. it has a spare tire, but no jack. i took out power steering because it was looking rusty in the engine bay and i never used it anyway. i still have it if you want it for some reason

also, i have an eBay turbo kit with everything but oil lines, exhaust piping and rubber grommets but ill throw in

Pictures: