Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 Honda Civic Hatchback

Old 05-22-2012, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hocarfool9 has disabled reputation
Default 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback

Name: Ray
Means of contact: On here or txt 7572723759
Price: $2500obo

Description: I have a 93 hatch.Mileage on motor is unknown. It has an h22 with an accord P2A5 tranny. Was told by previous owner that it is a stage two clutch. has a 5th gear grind. from what I can tell the shifter forks on the cables may be bent. i recently color changed the interior to black and grey. No audio is hooked up however i have plenty of wiring, amps, speakers, radios, and a car alarm that can go with it. I didn't do this swap, however i have been working on this car for over a year. The problem with the car is that i have bought about 3 different ecus that were supposed to make it run on full power, but the people havn't been honest about the various tunes. right now it has a chipped p75. still doesn't run on full power. I have replaced the axles in it. I also put an oil filter block with a k&n oil filter with royal purple. It has an obxr oil pressure gauge hooked up. have a vaccum/boost gauge as well. has new front fenders and bumper. also an aftermarket washable fuel filter. have a new 255 lbh fuel pump to go with. has coilovers with skunk2 front upper camber, with a two spring system to handle the added weight of the h22. motor is no longer gold, it is silver. and the engine bay and radiator support have been painted black. Car doesn't have a valid inspection. Driver side window also broke were it connects with the regulator(which i was replacing when it broke).hood latch also needs to be fixed. Im open to all reasonable offers or trades. Really would like to sell because I still am in college and need a realiable car. I haven't been able to enjoy this car as much as i wouldve liked to so i'm hoping to pass this along to someone who knows more about hondas then i do. Don't make an offer if you don't know how to fix it and maintain it.

Pictures:

Last edited by hocarfool9; 05-22-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hocarfool9 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback

have a serious buyer coming saturday