Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 civic si hatch, D15b boosted 7lbs, Drif Z's

Old 12-26-2013, 10:44 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boritate23 has disabled reputation
Default 1993 civic si hatch, D15b boosted 7lbs, Drif Z's

Name: Angel
Means of contact: pm, this thread, 540-282-7167
Price: $ 4500 obro

Description: Let me start by saying that I've owned this car for the last 2yrs. I bought it off some guy in Newport news. The interior was all torn to hell, the dash was all cracked and beat up. When I got the car it was primered black. The cars a diff color now. The seats were soooo torn. The only good part from the interior are the back seats which are still in the car. Im gonna try to be as honest as I can so there are no questions asked later. Again I'm trying to be as honest as I possibly can. I took a loan out for 2k and I owe 1k to the loan place. With that being said this car is very unique and I doubt that any one will see one out there like this one. I am open to offers but lowballers will be ignored idc how much you say you have, if its not in the price range I'm looking for I will not sell the car. Thanks for looking and please keep your negative comments to yourselves.

Interior
- Aftermarket seats no name
- Ugly custom made carpet looks ugly as hell Haven't had the time to find a carpet
- Door panels were replaced with ones from a cx hatch
- Airbagless dash also replaced with one from a cx hatch
- Type rs steering wheel with boss hub, steering wheels really small didn't think it was gonna be that small when I got it
- Five panel wink mirror
- Sony radio w/Bluetooth but I don't have the adapter

Exterior
- Custom painted Mortal Kombat front end which looks awesome. Surprised me when the car was being sanded down to that was there. I think its awesome and I wouldn't change it
- Barney purple paint job, was not the color I wanted when I told the guy but its better than the black primer that it had
- Carbon fiber duck bill, recleared when the car was being painted.
- Side skirts idk what brand they are
- Ugly projector head lights I cant stand them. Came out one morning and the stock head lights it had were busted. Got those head lights from a friend.
- Also have type r rear lip just haven't installed.

Engine/Transmission
- JDM D15b approx 100k on it now, got it when it had around 75k. It is boosted on 7lbs and runs smooth. Stock internals. Only aftermarket part is the AEM cam gear.
- JDM Si tranny w/LSD I believe cant remember but ill check today. Clutch replaced last week
- Greddy BOV has a good sound to it
- Idk what brand turbo my guess would be something cheap off ebay, but i haven't had any problems with it whatsoever since I got the car.
- Zex nitrous lines not connected but will leave them. Did have the bottle and warmer but sold them to a good friend.
- Remote start alarm works good. Very sensitive alarm
- Has Ac and blows cold.

Wheels/Suspension
- 16" Drif Z monoblock wheels, cant remember what brand tires they have i'll have to check when I get home today. Wheels have no curb rash, nor are they bent. All tires hold air.
- Front and rear disk conversion from a 99 gsr.
- Front and rear cross drilled and slotted rotors w/ceramic pads.
- Coilovers idk what brand they are but the car rides really good.
- Stock struts not blown

Pictures: some of the pics are not very clear but I can get some better ones after work and send them.

Last edited by boritate23; 12-27-2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: added interior pics updated more info
Old 12-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 1993 civic si hatch, D15b boosted 7lbs, Drif Z's

You need better pics than 3 of the front/fender and a bay shot.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:41 PM

James is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these parts

are magic cards included?
Old 12-26-2013, 06:55 PM
Registered member

Will get some pics tomorrow only had those on my phone at the time sorry
Old 12-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Registered member

Txt added some more pics. Sorry if they're blurry had a friend take them for me while I was at work
Old 12-28-2013, 07:27 AM
Registered member

Ttt