Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 Civic Si

Old 09-18-2015, 08:46 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine
Default Re: 1993 Civic Si

Originally Posted by Viperlude69
If you cant afford it dont get all butthurt with me. Being as honest as possible about what parts are on the car is probably the best possible way to sell a car right?
Are you fucking serious? can't afford 5k? who the hell can't? I hope a hard object hits your head and you bleed out.
Old 09-18-2015, 08:57 PM
Registered member

Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine

You are a shit stain on the car community, and your mom daily wishes she could have aborted. High School sucks and cutting is an option.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:12 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

****IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PRICE, OR MY CAR YOU CAN LEAVE NOW****
you have been warned...
Ok, we have been "warned" now what? time to break bread for another Va driven meet? We all gonna get together again to make youtube videos of someone in a parking lot back peddling and then we all go have wings after? because i`m down for that, i`ll be back in town next week an i love me some hot wings. I could use an excuse to go back to Chesapeake and visit family.

I haven`t had time to mess with this thread but i`ve known about what has been going on here. Looks like some pretty basic honda shit. Nothing special, nothing spectacular, nothing worth $5k.

I bought the car with unknown miles since the odometer was broken.
I JUST noticed the unknown mileage. Ok so you want $5k for a 22 year old honda that "technically" in the eyes of the DMV and Virginia state law is now a salvage title vehicle for having an odometer discrepancy. Yes i know your title doesn`t say salvage right now but law says that it should. Thus cluster fucking any hope you had of getting anything close to your asking price. Don`t believe me? go google it.

Last edited by Hooch; 09-19-2015 at 07:30 AM.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:10 PM
Registered member

Viperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these parts

From what the old gauge cluster read it was at 204k. It was replaced with the SiR jdm cluster about 10k miles ago. So id say the body of the car has roughly 215k or so. The jdm motor, i have no clue... the cluster on that reads 160k kilometers but i have no idea how long the engine was in the car for before i owned it. The car is currently not registered in Va and the title is exempt from mileage due to the age of the car. Actually, let me google that for you. Incase you cant read it, heres the URL.

http://www.dmv.state.va.us/vehicles/#titling.html
Attached Thumbnails 1993 Civic Si-va-title.jpg  
Old 09-19-2015, 05:06 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

200k plus miles on an econo car and asking 5k. This shit has me weak right now. Fucking LOL!
Old 09-19-2015, 05:10 PM
Sheeeit

I`ll admit when i`m wrong, i won`t even edit out my mistake. You`re exempt because the car is more than 10 years old. Bravo

You can still shine this thing up and stick it straight up your ass for $5k.

Last edited by Hooch; 09-19-2015 at 05:13 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 05:58 PM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon

Once again, if you dont like it then fucking leave. I bought the car with unknown miles since the odometer was broken. A very well known eg cluster problem. Unknown miles on the body/jdm engine, and the header ONLY. The jdm cluster came with the swap, im just unsure how long the engine was in the car. If you are interested in the car cool, if not i dont give a fuck about your opinions.
Ya know, sort of important aspects when buying a car.
Old 09-20-2015, 02:47 AM
Registered member

Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver

Im having fun. u guys having fun.

im having fun!!
Old 09-20-2015, 07:05 AM
Sheeeit

I`m always having fun
Old 09-21-2015, 03:26 PM
Registered member

Viperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these parts

Well i said unknown miles because the original cluster would stick at like 140mph and other random spots on the speedo when driving it. Sometimes it wouldnt work at all and be stuck on 0 mph. I switched in the jdm cluster for functionality.