Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 Civic Si

Old 09-17-2015, 07:05 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Viperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1993 Civic Si

Originally Posted by Otacon
Awful lot of "unknowns" in a car that you want $5k for.
Once again, if you dont like it then fucking leave. I bought the car with unknown miles since the odometer was broken. A very well known eg cluster problem. Unknown miles on the body/jdm engine, and the header ONLY. The jdm cluster came with the swap, im just unsure how long the engine was in the car. If you are interested in the car cool, if not i dont give a fuck about your opinions.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:13 PM
Registered member

Viperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these partsViperlude69 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
LOL all sorts of bottom-line parts on an overpriced Honda...go figure. It's got all of the expected parts, the $600 coilovers, a subframe brace without rear sway, and an intake that actually loses power.
'

cool story bro. i dont care.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Quoted so he can't backpedal. This price is laughable, OP. No AC, shitty aftermarket parts, and what appear to be scratches in the paint on the front bumper. Go back to craigslist to pedal your shit.
Mybad bro... didnt know i was trying to make you happy. I dont give two shits what you think. The car is 22 years old and you expect the paint to be perfect? I will pedal my shit on VADRIVEN all day long regardless of the assholes like you who only make the honda scene worse. Great job douche bag, keep it up.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:09 PM
Registered member

Quoted so he can't backpedal. This price is laughable, OP. No AC, shitty aftermarket parts, and what appear to be scratches in the paint on the front bumper. Go back to craigslist to pedal your shit.
my proof you are a troll... and apparently nothing but a shit talker.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...leannn-490215/

same make and model car, also with no ac.
no name header
same intake style
wing not functional what so ever
edited pictures that could very easily hide scratches.... (your pet peeve)
same exact gauge cluster
same side markers
also has tein coilovers... hmm more shitty aftermarket parts?
has a magnaflow muffler as well... which is worth far more than an apexi world sport.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]186844[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1993 Civic Si-yardjass.png  
Old 09-18-2015, 06:35 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Viperlude69
my proof you are a troll... and apparently nothing but a shit talker.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...leannn-490215/

same make and model car, also with no ac.
no name header
same intake style
wing not functional what so ever
edited pictures that could very easily hide scratches.... (your pet peeve)
same exact gauge cluster
same side markers
also has tein coilovers... hmm more shitty aftermarket parts?
has a magnaflow muffler as well... which is worth far more than an apexi world sport.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]186844[/ATTACH]

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I missed the part about a full rubber and glass off restoration with custom paint, a more expensive motor swap, and the fact that he replaced important things like wheel bearings, fuel pump, alternator, etc. while most of your fucking list beyond the suspension and swap itself (both of which he also did) is speakers and cosmetic mods. Oh, wait, no I didn't. That's why yours got bashed and his didn't.

Also, lol @ "he might be hiding paint scratches" when your paint is advertised as "fresh" when there are scratches clearly visible in your pics.

Go ahead and keep pedaling your shit on here. Myself and everyone else will still be here to tell potential buyers that you're a dishonest faggot so they can avoid falling prey to your shit. Good luck selling anything, except this car, which will miraculously be "sold" by tomorrow just like they always are.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:42 PM
Registered member

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I missed the part about a full rubber and glass off restoration with custom paint, a more expensive motor swap, and the fact that he replaced important things like wheel bearings, fuel pump, alternator, etc. while most of your fucking list beyond the suspension and swap itself (both of which he also did) is speakers and cosmetic mods. Oh, wait, no I didn't. That's why yours got bashed and his didn't.

Also, lol @ "he might be hiding paint scratches" when your paint is advertised as "fresh" when there are scratches clearly visible in your pics.

Go ahead and keep pedaling your shit on here. Myself and everyone else will still be here to tell potential buyers that you're a dishonest faggot so they can avoid falling prey to your shit. Good luck selling anything, except this car, which will miraculously be "sold" by tomorrow just like they always are.

Oh no.... all new rubber and windows?!! Holy shit! How much horse power does that add? Thats funny, my oem shit doesnt seem to leak or have any problems?! Yea, so he has an ITR swap with more power, your point? So he has some routine maintenance done, thats great. My car hasnt needed it yet so why replace it?

Modified images hide stuff you normally cant see.... My paint is fresh. Its less than a few years old and from those few years it has scratches. I never claimed the car didnt have wear and tear.

Thanks homie, i will keep posting stuff on here. What am i being dishonest about? Nothing at all. I also hope the car sells tomorrow. Thanks for the free bump!
Old 09-18-2015, 02:54 PM
Registered member

You make this too easy bro...

List of "cosmetics" on this other car....

•Habanero Red Pearl paint with custom flake(06+ Si Burgandy)
•Mugen front lip
•Type-r style rear lip
•Carbon Kevlar BYS duckbill spoiler
•Carbon Kevlar Hood
•Jdm amber side markers
•Jdm Stanley corners

Interior

•Del Sol Seats
•Custom red suede headliner
•Custom red suede front/rear panels
•Jdm SIR gauge cluster
•Mugen(White) shift knob with Type-r boot
•Black aftermarket carpet throughout car

Drivetrain
•Mild wire tuck
•Password JDM Kevlar (power chamber) intake
•Password JDM Kevlar spark plug cover

Last edited by Viperlude69; 09-18-2015 at 03:01 PM.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:17 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Your not getting $5k this car is a piece of shit. Fuck your own face. If you don't like it you get to leave not the other way around
Old 09-18-2015, 04:33 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by JacKal
Your not getting $5k this car is a piece of shit. Fuck your own face. If you don't like it you get to leave not the other way around
Oh, this is probably coming from one of those 11X failures in the eight deuce. You should probably brush up on your English and grammar and you might actually pass SFAS. There's plenty of janitor positions with poor English after the infantry.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:05 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Is there any reason why you only respond to me in pairs? Very butthurt pairs? Other than because you're a baby back bitch and I really made you that ass mad?