Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 black civic ex

Old 10-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eric- has disabled reputation
Default 1993 black civic ex

Name: Eric
Means of contact: cell:4432252676 (text preferred)
Price: $2500 obo

Description: I have a 1993 civic ex (pw, pl, pm, sunroof) with approx 257,000 on the body. The motor is a jdm d16a with approx 110,000 miles on it but I don't have any papers to prove it. The car has various body upgrades such as new headlights, amber corner lights, si tailights, a stainless steel exhaust system installed by the previous owner, GSR front seats, dc sports shift knob, clarion aftermarket headunit and some other small things. It has minor body damage here and there and has a white hood, I replaced the two front fenders so they have no damage whatsoever. The rims are GSR fat fives with decent tires. The reason why the car is priced so high is because I've recently sunk over 700 bucks in new parts for the car. NOT INCLUDING labor on the installation.. The car has a new clutch, BRAND NEW REBUILT TRANSMISSION, new ball joints, new wheel bearings, new brakes, new slave cylinder, new transmission mount, and new rotors (WITH RECEIPTS TO PROVE EVERYTHING) If you'd like, I could arrange for the buyer to speak with my mechanic to confirm all the replacement parts.
Trades: I'm open to pretty much anything. The worst I can say is no.
Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer. You can contact me directly at 4432252676 (I'd prefer a text, considering my work schedule) Thanks for looking!

Pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 10-10-2013, 06:06 PM
last breath first

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup
Default Re: 1993 black civic ex

bump for my man eric, this car is super reliable and he has done nothing but keep excellent maintenance on it. glws