Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 Acura Integra RS, STOCK, UNMOLESTED, MAINTAINED

Old 02-24-2014, 12:18 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3MyHonduhh has disabled reputation
Exclamation 1993 Acura Integra RS, STOCK, UNMOLESTED, MAINTAINED

Name: Tyrell
Means of contact: SOLD!
Price: SOLD!

Description:
ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES!
Was going to keep this as a daily but I've decided to keep looking considering I'm not the biggest fan of the chassis. Regardless, I set out to find the most meticulously maintained Honda I could since I'm in the market for a daily. So I ultimately needed something that hasn't been touched and very reliable. Great car for anyone looking for a solid start for their project or just a daily A-to-B. Car has not been modded (besides a knock-off short ram that I assume was installed for gas mileage purposes), raced, or pretty much bothered in any way. LONG list of maintenance work done Spring 2012 (with paper receipt proof), and the car pretty was pretty much barely driven thereafter. Work was done less than 5k ago and rear tires replaced less than 1k ago. Just washed and detailed the car on Saturday so she's clean and ready for a new home.

Recent Maintenance:
New clutch & flywheel, axles, valve cover gasket, tranny mount, motor mounts, water pump, spark plug wires, spark plugs, fuel filter, distributor cap & rotor, timing belt, crank seal, cam seal, drive belts, and crank pulley w/ key way.

NO DENTS, DINGS, OR RUST. Body is in IMMACULATE SHAPE. 2 owners, previous owner owned the car for close to 20 years. Folder FULL of receipts and maintenance invoices, meticulously taken care of. Definitely THE most mechanically sound DAs I’ve ever seen. No leaks, no smoke, doesn't burn oil, no weird ticks or funny noises!

The Bad:
Bumper & hood fitment is a little misaligned (no signs of an accident or damage). No clear coat, which should be expected with a 21-year old car. Ripped bolster on driver seat. Driver door panel armrest is broken. Fabric on the passenger door panel is coming off. Bad resistor or blower motor. Radio doesn’t work. Power seat belts don’t work but are in the retracted position so it’s not an actual issue. Possible small exhaust leak (but the muffler has been replaced so it may just be how it sounds). Missing all factory emblems. None of which are a big deal, to me at least, besides the resistor or blower motor that’s gone bad. I may replace it prior to sale if I get a chance.

Pictures:

Last edited by I<3MyHonduhh; 03-06-2014 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

I<3MyHonduhh has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1993 Acura Integra RS, STOCK, UNMOLESTED, MAINTAINED

Working on the blower motor issue so it should be fixed prior to sale. So it should have working heat and AC barring any additional issues.

Last edited by I<3MyHonduhh; 03-05-2014 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:46 AM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M
Default Re: 1993 Acura Integra RS, STOCK, UNMOLESTED, MAINTAINED

got a intake and radio . not stock and why is there a funnel stuck in the bay...