Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1992 Honda Prelude

Old 09-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hirangerlex has disabled reputation
Default 1992 Honda Prelude

Alex
Gloucester, Va
Cell= call or text (804)815-8739
1992 Honda prelude. F22A1 motor.
190K miles (timing belt replaced @ 186K)
All new brakes/rotors/CV axles/ wheel bearings.
A couple dings here and there. BOdy man said the could be popped out with the suction cup. One dent/scratch in passenger side door. Has a couple very MINOR things that DO NOT affect the way the car runs.
GreddySP2 exhaust.
Cold air intake.
Comes with steelies and the 18" tires i had on the previous(now cracked b/c of age) wheels.
Also, if paid the amount I am asking, I will throw in the Extreme Dimensions Fiberglass Fenders I previously had on the car.
It is an AUTOMATIC. I bought an AT because I know what people do to 5-speeds and I really dont mind the auto.
The car is a great, STRONG running car. The bar I worked at just shut down so I now have no need for a car, truck and bike.
Its reliable and excellent on gas.
Interior is in good shape.
CLEAN title, current inspection.
**Let me clarify a few things**
1. I am a girl. This DOES NOT mean I am stupid. So dont try to act like I am, or that I dont know a lick about a car. I almost guarantee you I could do the same amount, if not more, than you can to a vehicle.
2. I DONT CARE that you have to talk to your girlfirend/boyfriend/wife/husband/child/dog/cat/or the pine tree in your front yard. If you want the car then come get it.
3. After a week and a half of no shows, I am on the brink of a neurotic meltdown, so please dont waste my time that way either.
Thank You!!

ASKING $2100 PRICE DROP TO $1600

Last edited by hirangerlex; 10-01-2010 at 05:27 AM. Reason: price drop