VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   1992 Civic Hatchback w/LS Swap and One-off seats (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/1992-civic-hatchback-w-ls-swap-one-off-seats-426110/)

Sease3 01-08-2012 10:19 PM

1992 Civic Hatchback w/LS Swap and One-off seats

10 Attachment(s)
Name: Will
Means of contact: seasewm@dukes.jmu.edu or 540-908-6108 (call or text)
Price: SOLD

Description: The time has finally come that it’s necessary to part ways with my Civic to move on to my next car. I’ve had this car for about 8 years and it has served me well through both the good and the bad. I replaced the gauge cluster with one that included the tachometer on it, so the mileage read on the gauges is 55,000 miles different that the actual so the actual mileage on the body is 248,000. The car was painted about 6 years ago and since then has gotten its fair share of a few dents and dings, but is still in overall really good condition. An Integra LS motor was swapped in that had about 100K on it when the car was turning over 175,000 miles, so this motor now has about 175,000 miles on it. The body is solid overall- none of the chronic rusting on the rear quarters that many hatches have. The only spot that’s rusting is about a 2 inch spot at the bottom of the passenger door where someone threw a rock at it or something (I still to this day have no clue how this happened), certainley an easy fix. The modifications to the car are much easier to just list out:

Engine:
98 Integra LS motor
98 Integra GSR
91 Integra Tranny (Using Hasports Cable-Hydro Conversion kit)
Short Shifter
Urethane Hasport Motor Mounts
Aftermarket Intake (K&N Filter)
New 2.5 inch Exhaust and muffler (not a fart can- I don’t enjoy the attention from the cops)

Edit: I forgot to add that during the time that I swapped the LS motor in, I also put a Exedy Stage 2 clutch in.

GINORMOUSLY IMPORTANT Edit: I'm also including a FRESHLY re-built Type-R head that's been ported and polished and flow tested, as well as a freshly built LS bottom end that's been balanced and blueprinted, and that has H-beam rods and Low compression pistons. I wanted to go turbo, but being in college has done everything but offer me the extra funds to spend on that, and my efforts to find high-compression pistons and go NA have failed. I also have a fresh head gasket set to go with these items.

Body:
Front (Wings West RS- polyurethane) and Rear Lip (Type-R? Abs plastic)
Sideskirts off of an EK civic
(Paint as aforementioned)
New Aftermarket mirrors
Strut bar up front and Lower tie bar in the rear( don't know brand)

Interior:
Grey suede inserts on the seats and Black Carbon fiber pressed leather (must see!)
Black Center Console
Black Cloth door Inserts
Black Sueded Headliner (again, must see, uber sexy)
35% tint (IMO could stand to be re-done)
Black steering wheel off of Si civic
New Carpet
Suspension/Wheels:
KSport Full coilovers (16 way adjustable)

16” Gold Konigs and four new rubbers, plus I’ll include 2 extra tires that still have 60% treadlife on them.
Buyer will also receive the set of steel wheels I still have for the car (with tires), and just about every part that I’ve collected for the car throughout all of these years (2 Center consoles, rear deck lid for the hatch, rear wiper, front corner markers(2 extra sets, a set of projector headlights with glass lenses, black Si door panels, 2 steering wheels(including airbags), and I forget how, but in someway I aquired a D16Y8 manifold with the injectors, throttle body and all) E-mail, call, or text if interested 540-908-6108, my name is Will.

Pictures: Noob here.. help on posting pics!

wewturbo85 01-09-2012 06:41 AM

Re: 1992 Civic Hatchback w/LS Swap and One-off seats

Hey Will, I used to go to BRCC with you. I had the green eg then that red turbo eg... Seller is a good guy, never seen him beat on the car. It's pretty nice in person. glws

ready4anewhip 01-09-2012 07:42 AM

idk where harrisburg is but i stay in suffolk va, have a fresh 4 dr teg check my wheel thread only pics i have of it up here

Sease3 01-24-2012 09:35 PM

SOLD. Mods, lock it up!