Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1991 Red DA Integra 5spd

Old 01-03-2010, 12:19 PM
YANKYMATE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft
Arrow 1991 Red DA Integra 5spd

Name: Trace
Means Of Contact: PM, this thread, 7577844323 (text or call)
Trades: Read Below
Price: $2500 OBO

GONE - THANKS FOR PLAYING

Please Bump if you view, thanks.

Up for trade is my 1991 DA Integra.

The car has been my daily driver for the past couple of months while I sorted out some monetary issues. It gets great mileage - the tank fills with $20 and that'll last you one to one and a half weeks depending. It's unmolested, so I've never had to worry about it dying on me, and it never has. To be completely honest I've had no issues, and the only modification I've done was replace the eBay headlights with stock assemblies. It's a B18A1 (non-vtec), 5-speed.

The only modifications to the the car are the lowering springs installed on the car, a fully-adjustable dash-mounted shift light, a professionally welded aftermarket exhaust, and an RE intake. The rest of the car is all stock. 157K miles on the original engine and 5-speed transmission. The car pulls hard for a older, stock motor, anyone can attest for that. No leaks, burns a little oil at WOT and no P/S. Oil changed every 3k with Valvoline and a Fram filter. Passed inspection with flying colors as of July of this year.

The outside of the car is a 7/10, mainly because of rust on the rear wheel wells and the normal minor paint defects typical with a car of this age.The car is dropped on GSR blades wrapped in Kumho Ecsta's, and the rims have slight wear and boast a few scratches. There's about three inches of ground clearance on the body and just enough to slide your hand under the front mudflaps. The car is the original Honda Phoenix Red (R-51), but the hood is carbon fiber that was spray painted red by the previous owner. The car has recently been professionally tinted to VA legal specs, 50% front side windows, 35% on the rear side windows and rear window, and 5 inches of 35% on the front window.

The interior of the car is a 8/10, only because the driver's seat has minimal wear and tear and it is missing the manual window rollers. The radio deck is an aftermarket Sony Xplod deck with a CD play and AUX jack, and both the front and rear speakers have been replaced with Sony Xplods, and tweeters have also been installed. The wiring for a sub has also already been professionally ran. The AC was recharged two months ago and blows ice cold, the heater warms up fast and will melt your face off, and all buttons/knobs/gauges/etc. are fully functional.The stock shift knob was replaced with Dojo weighted shift knob. I don't smoke, I don't eat in the car (no cupholders anyways), and I vacuum the car once a week. The interior is pretty much immaculate besides the above-mentioned faults, and that's the reason I bought the car in the first place. The ride is also not too bad in regards to the lowered suspension besides it being stiffer. The motors in the automatic seat belts have also been disengaged, mainly because i hate them hitting me in the face when i shut the door. But they are still in the full-back locked position and they're 100% safe.

The car has had a brand new alternator professionally installed midway through this year and i have the receipt and when i acquired the car midway through september, i replaced the valve cover gasket, the spark plug gaskets (x4), the spark plugs (x4), and the spark plug wires (x4). I have all the receipts for this. The car also has a brand new gas tank and all hoses/lines running to and from this.

Basically, this car has been my dependable daily driver for the past couple months. It can be used for that, or you can use it as a project car, seeing as it's all stock and unmolested.

The only trades I'm looking for are for a 5-SPEED MKII VW or any year 240sx. This is pretty much all I'm really interested in, but I'll accept other offers, worst I can say is no. If its boosted and manual, chances are I'll jump on it, I don't mind body work.

Any questions, comments, whatever, leave em here. I can take pictures of something specific if you want, and I'm free most nights during the week after five and I can meet up pretty much anytime over the weekend. Keep your trash-talking and bullshit to yourself please. If you want to meet up to look in person or take it for a test drive, feel free to get in contact with me.

UPDATED W/ PICS OF REAR QUARTER RUST AND NEW FUEL TANK ON PAGE 3

Last edited by lbs_ft; 01-28-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:10 PM
YANKYMATE!

Default Re: 1991 Red DA Integra 5spd

ttt
Old 01-04-2010, 03:41 AM
YANKYMATE!

ttt
Old 01-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Pm me you location. We might be able to work something out with my 240. I like to at least entertain the offer.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:06 PM
YANKYMATE!

ttt
Old 01-04-2010, 05:52 PM
YANKYMATE!

ttt
Old 01-04-2010, 08:01 PM
YANKYMATE!

nearly 300 views and not a single bump...

midnight ttt
Old 01-05-2010, 03:10 AM
YANKYMATE!

ttt
Old 01-05-2010, 01:45 PM
YANKYMATE!