Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1991 Acura Integra

Old 11-24-2010, 12:28 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default 1991 Acura Integra

SOLD!!! WOOOT!

Name: Joe
Description:
I'll just put super cool keywords in like "FREEEESSSSSH" and "CLEEEEAAAN" even though it's ugly as hell. I bought this car in Jun of this year w/ 167k on the speedo. I was told when I purchased it that the previous owner installed a brand new engine 27k miles prior to me taking ownership. (so 32k on engine now) Auto Trans, been using it for back and forth between Va Beach and town center. As you can see, Chuck Norris gave birth to a sneeze near my car, causing some damage. Everything still works. If you wanted to make it 'pretty' again, you would need a fender and hood. Car is a beater, not a hot rod; good for going back and forth reliable* (ie works great when it works) transportation. Gets around 30mpg w/ a 10 gallon tank. If you promise never to call once you take ownership (except to whisper sweet nothings), I will leave a six pack of something in the trunk. It now has 173k and I've done the following maintenance items;
New Water Pump
New Belts
New Timing Belt
New A/C Compressor
New Receiver/Accumulator
New brake pads
New right rear tire
New Coolant hoses
Have a new tie rod (not installed)
Recent four wheel balance
Windshield Wipers
02 Sensor

Things wrong;
- AC still doesn't work (needs a tensioner and a charge).
-Dent on hood/fender.
-Paint pealing off in back (used a super complicated "Spray the spots w/ primer" technique to prevent rusting.
-Aftermarket antennae aka coat hanger (easy access abortion tool)
-Fabric on door falling off. Glued on once, started falling off again - fuck gravity.
-Inspection is new if it was June/2009. Expired June of this year.
-Needs the tie rod installed. (20 min, I can do this for you). Also will need an alignment for that.
-Has done this funny thing where every blue moon it will cut off once you start it. If you turn the key slowly, it will start w/ no problems.
-Heat goes from Nothing to Uhhh to Spitting out molten lava to Hades.
-After my Chuck Norris incident this morning, the speedo quit working. I think its a loose cable that goes into the trans, will check this weekend. (Have a brand new replacement cable that goes w/ either way)
-Car is an RS meaning it didn't come w/ shit.
-Harmonic Balancer took a crap, replaced it. One I replaced it w/ had wrong belt provision for power steering, so the PS is disconnected. Either change the PS pump pulley, or a diff crank pulley.

Update - Trans took a shit. I want this car gone. Engine runs well, trans has no reverse so park on hills or fix it. Also, it doesn't come w/ the stereo/speakers. Those are for sale in a separate thread. We can negotiate something w/ the price of car if you're interested.
Price: $400

Last edited by RandomTask; 01-10-2011 at 06:54 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 04:47 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Re: 1991 Acura Integra

BUMP
Old 11-28-2010, 05:26 AM
Registered member

BUMP
Old 12-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Registered member

Back up to the top. Price dropped. I hate this car.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Registered member

up
Old 12-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Registered member

Jerrseyy has disabled reputation

Dude, your AD gave me so many laughs and smiles. IT was funny as shit DD

Bump for you! Hope this thing sells, the motor alone is worth atleast 500 at lowest.

GLWS!! It should sell! Body looks fairly clean, and I'm sure for 600..it would be worth it. ;p
Old 12-30-2010, 02:14 PM
Registered member

Bizzump
Old 12-31-2010, 05:24 AM
Registered member

BUMP - TTT
Old 01-01-2011, 06:07 AM
Registered member

UP.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:21 AM
Registered member

Also as a side note; I am interested in firearms for trade. Pref shotguns and rifles but will consider handguns as well.