Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1990 old school

Old 04-17-2011, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05cav has disabled reputation
Default 1990 old school

Name: jason
Means of contact: 540-810-2907 call/text
Price: $2000obo

Description: i got a 1990 old school civc with a ls swap in it. its lowered has i am throwing a jdm ls block an b20 block in. the ls that is in it is knocking and needs a oil pump. i will have pics up soon u can text for pics
Old 04-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 1990 old school

Originally Posted by 05cav
Name: jason
Means of contact: 540-810-2907 call/text
Price: $2000obo

Description: i got a 1990 old school civc with a ls swap in it. its lowered has i am throwing a jdm ls block an b20 block in. the ls that is in it is knocking and needs a oil pump. i will have pics up soon u can text for pics

Classified Forum Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING (Updated 2010/12/22)

Welcome to the Classified Forums of VAdriven. Remember, you can never post too much information, the more details the better. We ask you to please keep in mind the following rules:

1. Post threads in the correct forum. Do not make multiple threads for the same item in multiple forums.
2. FS, FS/FT, TW Threads - the following information is required to be put in the first post (at the top):
* Name
* Description
* Price (Numbers only! "Make an offer" is not acceptable. The price must be realistic i.e. don't list your Civic for $500,000 to get around the rules)
* Pictures (only required for vehicles) Do not make a thread until you have pictures!