Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1990 honda civic wagovan. Get a good daily driver at a awesome deal 1k$.Good deal

Old 10-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default 1990 honda civic wagovan. Get a good daily driver at a awesome deal 1k$.Good deal

Name:jeb
Price:1,000 very firm
Make:honda
Model:civic wagon
Miles 279k (runs like a fucking top)

I picked this thing up from josh(member on here) about the 1st of this mo. and my wife one day was rear ended in it on the way home from work. The car is fine for the most part but she now refuses to drive it for whatever reason. The car drives fine and everything and honestly would like to keep it but its not worth the fight with her to be honest. It is a awesome car for the price.

Good:
*runs and drives great
*stock
*5 speed
*clean exterior for the year (except hood)
*lots of cargo space
*interior is decent
*almost new tires

*New:
*timing belt
*alternator
*distributor
*O2 sensor
*battery and terminals
*water pump
*right axel
*head light bulbs. lol.

Bads:
They did total it out because of the damage and the cost of new parts(but it drives fine) but will come with salvage title.
Will need all new passenger lights except for the head light( I already picked up one)
Dented hood but it opens and shuts just fine!
Driver seat is torn(nothing major)
PM about info on the title

Here is the fs thread that josh had up on the car https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/1990-honda-civic-wagon-5-speed-completely-stock-364360/

Old 10-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

91 ef si has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1990 honda civic wagovan. Get a good daily driver at a awesome deal 1k$.Good deal

hey how r u, im very intrested can u please give me a call i live in va beach (646)633-9472 thanx
Old 10-27-2010, 04:35 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: 1990 honda civic wagovan. Get a good daily driver at a awesome deal 1k$.Good deal

I will give you a call first thing tomm
Old 10-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Banned

ttt
Old 10-29-2010, 03:26 PM
Banned

ttt
Old 10-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Banned

ttt
Old 10-30-2010, 08:22 PM
Registered Member

harledub has disabled reputation

How would you get a non salvage title? Ive wanted 1 of these things forever!!
Old 10-31-2010, 04:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by harledub
How would you get a non salvage title? Ive wanted 1 of these things forever!!
A salvage title means nothing except that it has been damaged past the point on which the car is worth by 70%(that is NC law).The insurance guy said the headlamp (new) on that car was $275 alone by itself so that alone was almost enough to total it. I already have a replacement headlamp for the car and I might put it on tomm. The car runs fine and drives fine. I mean if you don't mind the dent in the hood this will be a banging daily driver. the first person that comes out and checks this thing out and is serious about buying one will buy it. I mean fuck I am asking 1k and I am kind of flexible on price some. I would not even sweat driving this thing to cali and back. I don't think you can find that kind of reliable daily driver for that price. I could be wrong but I dunno.......... Honestly I dont know why this thing is still here. I guess the title scares people.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

harledub has disabled reputation

Email me your address. I want to see how far you are from me. krismoore2@comcast.net

I just don't want to be stuck with a car I can't register and drive because of the title. I thought once they got a salvage title you had to fix it and have it inspected and get an R title? Im used to dealing with bikes with salvage titles so thats why Im asking.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by harledub
Email me your address. I want to see how far you are from me. krismoore2@comcast.net

I just don't want to be stuck with a car I can't register and drive because of the title. I thought once they got a salvage title you had to fix it and have it inspected and get an R title? Im used to dealing with bikes with salvage titles so thats why Im asking.
I understand 110% . I dont want you to buy something you cant use. PM on the way

Quick Reply: 1990 honda civic wagovan. Get a good daily driver at a awesome deal 1k$.Good deal