Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1990 B20 Integra - $1300

Old 08-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spaniardnva has disabled reputation
Default 1990 B20 Integra - $1300

Name: Steve
Price: $1,300

I bought this back in June as a daily to get around but now I just don't want to work on it anymore. Not that it needs anything major and If I had more time and drive to work on it, I would keep it. But anyways, here is what I know about it:

Motor- B20b, not sure on miles of motor. All I know is the previous owner did the swap. Runs strong.
Transmission - third grinds
Body - nice shape. 281,XXX on the tach. I changed both doors, hood, front bumper and back plate (under the tail-lights) and had it all those parts painted a dark grey (code is IE9). What is left to have sprayed is quarter panels, roof and rear bumper.
Wheels - Steelies
Suspension - It is lowered but not sure with what
Interior - everything is there and no rips. Grey/black
Exhaust - Not sure what kind but it is 3 inches all the way back I believe.

When I got it, it had some ebay projector lights so those are gone and replaced with stock headlights. Tail-lights are stock and I replaced those as well as originals were cracked. Does not have a/c in the car but I have all the parts needed to put it in. I also replaced the sunroof as when I got it the glass was cracked. Door panels are power windows and door locks. Just needs wiring harness for windows to work.

Trying to be as honest as possible here. Hit me up for pics or if you want to come see it.