Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1990 Acura Integra GS - 5spd, MANY NEW PARTS! Lowered* & reliable!! L@@K!!

Old 12-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jerrseyy has disabled reputation
Smile 1990 Acura Integra GS - 5spd, MANY NEW PARTS! Lowered* & reliable!! L@@K!!

1. Brandon

2. Gloucester/Hampton Area

3. Call/Text: 804-824-5843, Email: Jerrseyy@yahoo.com

4. 2400 Firm I will consider trades, just let me know what you have!

Hey guys! I bought this car back in November of 2009 and It has been my daily driver since then. I am the only one who drives it so its not being driver swapped. I try to keep my things in good shape so I've tried not to drive this car too hard. I have put alot of my Time, Money, & HARD WORK thing and it runs very well. This car is VERY reliable and a joy to drive!!

~*Specifications*~

- 1990 Acura Integra GS (DA9)
- Motor: DOHC B18A1, LS
- Transmission: 5 Speed w/ No Pop Outs or Grinds!!
- Milage: True Milage: 175k , but the Cluster inside it shows: 248k only because I swapped gauge clusters because this one looks so much better then the stock one.

~Special Options~

- Power Windows, Passenger side is slow to go up and down.
- Power Mirrors, Works fine.
- Sunroof
- No AC (removed)
- Heat: Warms up over time (needs work)
- Cruise Lights up Green, but won't engage (I think its steering wheel button.)
- Manual Locks
- Professionally wired for a sound system.

Parts that were replaced before I bought the car;

* New Distributor
* New Fuel Pump (I think, if I can remember correctly)
* Newer Hatch from a 92 was given to me because the original was rusted, so i put that on myself.
* Annual Oil Changes/Plugs/Wires!
* Original None Molested b18a1 with 165k Miles on it when I got the car!

When I bought this car it was the original factory White w/ the black trim. Just in the past month I decided I was going to strip off all the old paint and shoot it one clean fresh color, after It was primered. But I figured since I was looking into selling it, I would leave the color choice up to the buyer. I was going to make it back to factory white. It looked nice i thought. Currently its primered like you see in the pictures and it was done right, & it looks really good in person!!

I have done alot of work to this car since i've owned it, in which consist of the following;

- Brand New Battery from Walmart! * (75$)
- Brand New Timing Belt Job!! * (240$)
- Newer Altenator! (Very Recently) * (140$)
- Brand New Valve Cover Gasket w/ Gasket Sealer! * (20$)
- Brand New XACT Spark Plug Wires - NGK Plugs! * (60$)
- AEM Cold Air Intake w/ a K&N Filter!! Painted Blue! * (40$)
- Brand New Fuel Filter!! * (18$)
- Painted Valve Cover, Light Green (needs redown or you can change its color)
- Brand New Windshield * (157$)
- 92 Style Front Bumper, Hood, Both Lights Glass* (Clear & Looks great!) * (80$)
- Brand New Outer Tie-Rod Ends! (Needs FE Alignment) * (80$)
- Brand New Passenger Side CV Axle! * (120$)
- Brand New Drivers Side Upper A-Arm & Ball Joint! * (220$)
- Replaced Passenger Side Upper A-Arm & Ball Joint! * (30$)
- Brand New Front Brakes! * (30$)
- Lowered On the Front Only w/ Coil Over Springs! * (30$)
- Newer/Used Power Steering Pump! * (10$)
- Z3 Fenders, They don't look cheesy. * (50$)
- All 4 Matching Tires: 195/70/14 (They rub a little on the passenger side sometimes. Because they are a little too big.) Good Tread Life Left though!! Very good!

**I'm sure there is a little bit more but I just can't think of anything else.**

My car is not perfect. The car still needs a little bit more work to be done to it, but hey! whats the fun in buying a car that you can't work on yourself?

Since I've put the new Outer Tie-Rod Ends on, on both sides. I have yet to get a proper alignment done to the car, so it has a very slight pull to the right when you let go of the wheel, but you don't notice it AT ALL when your driving.

The Clutch is the Original OEM stock one since 1990. But I do have a Stock Clutch Disc, Pressure Plate, Brand New Throw out bearing and a Toda Flywheel coming with the car. All you have to do is put it in and it will make ALL the difference!

There is a small oil leak I've noticed that is coming from the Rubber CAM Seal, where the Vtec Selnoid would be if it was ls/vtec. But I just never bothered to fix it. Its minor. Slow slow slowwwwwww leakkk..

E Brake Cable needs to be tightened. I normally leave the car in gear when I park, so it won't roll.

It needs a Valve Adjustment! Easy job if you know what your doing.

Sun Roof does have cracks in it, but it doesn't leak. I have a replacement one coming with the car aswell.

~Spare Parts Coming w/ the Car!~
~Replacement Sun Roof
~PGFI Intake Manifold (Mild Port/Polish), Easy HP Gain!
~OEM Clutch Disc/Pressure Plate & Toda Lightened Flywheel!!!
~All 4 White and Black Rims! 2 Aren't pictured, they have bad tires.
~DC Sports 4 to 1 Headers (Small crush on the DP leading to the CAT Still usable though)
~Exhaust Manifold Metal Gasket!!
~Anything else Integra Related I can find, il give!

FRESH NEWER PICTURES WILL BE UP SOON!!

Thats basicly it! If you would like to come by and give it a test drive let me know and we can set up something!

2400 FIRM

MOTIVATED SELLER!! Calling or texting me is the best way to reach me!

Thank youuu :P Hope to do buiness with you real soon!

Last edited by Jerrseyy; 12-07-2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: just revising..:)
Old 12-05-2010, 04:21 AM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan
Default Re: 1990 Acura Integra GS - 5spd, MANY NEW PARTS! Lowered* & reliable!! L@@K!!

"It has a slow oil leak coming from the cam seal from the Vtec Selonid thats not there."

i lol'd hard......i would re-edit you post.primered and reliable but has shit leaking everywhere...oo ya remove where you posted no POS's in comparison thats whack

Last edited by b16EFsedan; 12-05-2010 at 04:25 AM.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Registered member

Default Re: 1990 Acura Integra GS - 5spd, MANY NEW PARTS! Lowered* & reliable!! L@@K!!

Originally Posted by b16EFsedan
"It has a slow oil leak coming from the cam seal from the Vtec Selonid thats not there."

i lol'd hard......i would re-edit you post.primered and reliable but has shit leaking everywhere...oo ya remove where you posted no POS's in comparison thats whack
Um, this car is about 21 years ago and most of the shit like that are original. The CAM SEAL where the selonid WOULD be if it was a VTEC car, has a small leak coming from underneath it? Thats it. I garuentee once u see my car in person and felt its power, you wouldn't LOL. at all, joka.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Registered member

Nightly Bump!~
Old 12-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Registered member

TTT!! Car is still available and the clutch still hasn't been installed yet, i wish it would be done soon. Because I know it would make all the difference in this sale.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:13 PM
ಠ____ಠ

onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr

Originally Posted by Jerrseyy
Um, this car is about 21 years ago and most of the shit like that are original. The CAM SEAL where the selonid WOULD be if it was a VTEC car, has a small leak coming from underneath it? Thats it. I garuentee once u see my car in person and felt its power, you wouldn't LOL. at all, joka.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Registered member

Lol, you would pick such an image to use..a black guy, with a 40, LAUGHING?!? In a tub?...wow. This really shows your intelligence.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Registered member

Bump!! TTT
Old 12-08-2010, 05:20 AM
high breed

rj0073 is infamous around these partsrj0073 is infamous around these partsrj0073 is infamous around these partsrj0073 is infamous around these partsrj0073 is infamous around these partsrj0073 is infamous around these partsrj0073 is infamous around these partsrj0073 is infamous around these partsrj0073 is infamous around these partsrj0073 is infamous around these partsrj0073 is infamous around these parts

ould you trade for a 91 hatch its lowerd 2in but the rest is stock
Old 12-08-2010, 07:08 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by rj0073
ould you trade for a 91 hatch its lowerd 2in but the rest is stock
Pm'D!!