Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

100% stock 1993 Acura Integra GS, SINGLE OWNER + ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, CLEAN + AC!!

Old 08-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Shooting 63's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda
Default 100% stock 1993 Acura Integra GS, SINGLE OWNER + ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, CLEAN + AC!!

Name: Levi
Contact: PM first contact, information provided to interested parties
Trades: 1.25 - 1.6 carat, Cushion Cut Diamond w/ D-G color, IF-VS2 clarity, and great specs
PRICE: $3,000 PRETTY FIRM (Entertain Me)

Finally got my pictures onto my camera, and the car that I picked up to use as a DD, will no longer be used as I have moved two miles from work.

The original owner of this car is my best friend's parents. Purchased in February of 1993 if I recall correctly, all of the original purchase documents, maintenance records, and all other material pertaining to the car, will be included with the purchase. The car has never been modified (other than the bezel cover)!

I will give some information regarding the car, and then below (into multiple threads) will be the numerous pics I have of the car.

1993 Acura Integra GS - WHITE
190,200 original miles
- Headgasket and timing belt have been changed within the last 2,000 miles

Engine:
100% stock
ALL NEW AC COMPONENTS INSTALLED BY UNLIMITED AUTOCARE!!! Blows ICE cold!
ALL NEW COWL SEALS!!! No water leaking onto the floorboard...ever!

Suspension:
Stock suspension
LS Mesh wheels with BRAND NEW Falken Ziex 502 195/50/15 tires

Exterior:
Freshly painted front bumper and spoiler (wanted to rid the car of all oxidation)
Rear wiper delete plug (have all OEM parts)
90-91 taillights
ALL NEW BADGES (not installed, still in OEM Acura packaging)
Has a very small, surface rust spot above passenger rear well

Interior:
Stock seats are 99% mint!!!
Sunroof functions perfectly!
Carpet is in fantastic shape + brand new black floormats
Pioneer CD Deck
- When I got the car, I completely removed the interior, and steam cleaned every bit of fabric in the car. The metal was scrubbed meticulously, and then every inch from the rear seats on back were covered in sound deadening material. Six rolls were used in the process, taking a total of probably fifteen hours. There are no water leaks anywhere on this car!
- ALL INTERIOR PANELS ARE PRESENT, pics of sound deadening to show extent of coverage

Here are some pics of the car. I will attempt to get more of it, and better ones, when I return to Virginia Beach where the car is garaged.

As you can see, a ton of time went into making the interior as comfortable, clean, and as new as possible. You are spending the time inside the car, it should be nice.

THE BADS (very small):
- There is a dime size hole on the bottom of the muffler
- Under the rear passenger taillight, you can see a small "scuff" which was a small dent that was popped out as best as possible (not bad at all, as you can't see it)
- Needs inspected...sorry!

I HAVE THE TITLE IN HAND, SIGNED, AND READY FOR A NEW OWNER!!! THE CAR DRIVES PERFECTLY, HAS COLD AC, AND WOULD BE THE PERFECT DAILY DRIVER!!! NUMBER OF PICS SHOULD SHOW THAT I'M CONFIDENT WITH THE CONDITION OF THIS CAR!

Last edited by idriveahonda; 08-14-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:40 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: 100% stock 1993 Acura Integra GS, SINGLE OWNER + ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, CLEAN +

Super clean car, deff perfect dd status!
Old 08-10-2010, 03:17 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: 100% stock 1993 Acura Integra GS, SINGLE OWNER + ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, CLEAN +

Not a well known fact, DA stands for Dope Ass, so technically when you roll up to your buddies house with your ride, they already know the deal. Also, when you step out this car, girls have been documented saying "dat ass" "be my babys daddy" and other things of the like. I've personally had to beat girls off this car witha stick.

Glws and whoever buys this is classy
Old 08-10-2010, 05:49 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Wish I made more money lol glws dude
Old 08-10-2010, 06:12 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

I'm open to all fair offers boys.

I will take a badass set of 18x8 and 18x9 5x114.3 wheels plus cash.

When I say perfect daily driver, it is. Be a hell of a project car, its stock!
Old 08-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

If I get a full time job and start making some money I'll get with you if you still have it
Old 08-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Shooting 63's

To the toppity.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

FLiX has disabled reputation

have a clean ass boosted eclipse, trade???
Old 08-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Shooting 63's

Not interested in trades, sorry!

If you are interested in making an offer, please do so.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:00 PM
Registered Member

BS4Banger has disabled reputation

offer/ pm sent

Quick Reply: 100% stock 1993 Acura Integra GS, SINGLE OWNER + ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, CLEAN + AC!!