Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

01 S2000 Mugen, Work, S366, R200, AEM

Old 01-13-2016, 02:50 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fuknjunksi has disabled reputation
Default 01 S2000 Mugen, Work, S366, R200, AEM

Name: Steven
Means of contact: PM or Thread
Price: $12.5k/obo or trade+cash

Description: I have reluctantly decided to sell my berlina black 2001 S2000. It has 125,xxx miles and a clear title.

Exterior:

- Berlina black paint that was resprayed at some point per previous owner. Not the best job has some spots, but not terrible and still cleans up well

- Authentic Mugen hardtop that has had some repair work done on the inside around driver side front latch. I purchased the car with this already done, but has never leaked or caused any problems. Soft top is still in the car as well. It has small tears on each side in the usual places.

- Authentic staggered Bright Buff Finish 18" Work Meister S1 (plasti dipped in the pic by previous owner) . Wheels are starting to get some pitting spots but nothing terrible.

- Tein lowering springs

Interior:

- Interior is pretty much stock with the exception of a dual gauge pod and aftermarket cd player. It has black and red interior. Everything is black with red seats and red carpet. The battery has been relocated to the trunk as well.

Turbo Kit:

- Inline Pro sidewinder manifold off the actual Inline Pro drag s2000 with a 60mm wastegate

- Borg Warner s366 turbo

- 2.5" intercooler piping and intercooler
- Inline Pro blow off valve

- ID 1000 injectors

- Walbro 255 fuel pump

- AEM water/meth injection

- AEM v1 standalone ecu

Drivetrain:

- Inline Pro R200 diff kit with recently rebuilt and upgraded dss 5.9 rear axles. The axles were sent back to driveshaft shop to be rebuilt and upgraded to the Porsche 108mm inner cv.

- Trans has 95k miles with a stage 5 clutch

- Motor has 125k miles with dual valve springs, titanium retainers, ARP headstuds, and 3mm head gasket

Pros:

- CLEAN TITLE which is getting harder and harder to find with s2000's nowadays

-The car has a lot of money in it with a lot of good quality parts on it

- Car cleans up well

- Awesome candidate for a built motor

Cons:

- MOTOR IS LOCKED UP! I REPEAT MOTOR IS LOCKED UP! It appears that it may have dropped a valve by looking at the spark plugs that were removed. Haven't had the time or motivation to tear into it any further to confirm or survey the actual damage.

- Paint has it's flaws

- Driver seat is showing some wear, but no actual holes

Pictures:

This is the only picture I have of it at the moment. I plan to add more within the next couple days.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6lomvb2xy3...45.07.jpg?dl=0

Last edited by fuknjunksi; 01-13-2016 at 02:52 PM.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:52 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: 01 S2000 Mugen, Work, S366, R200, AEM

You want 12.5 with a locked up motor?

Get fucked....
Old 01-14-2016, 05:36 AM
Registered member

condogd has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by NasTHatch

Get fucked....

Honestly with a locked motor??...I want what your smokin
Old 01-14-2016, 05:55 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Get fucked....
This. Elll-oh-fucking-ell. I'll give you 4 grand and that's only because it has a hardtop and a turbo kit.
Old 01-14-2016, 06:12 AM
Registered member

Get fucked....
But yet there's one on here with a fucked up title, paint that doesn't match the jambs or under the hood, an oil pressure problem, no Mugen hardtop, no R200 diff swap, no Work wheels, but because it runs it's ok for him to ask 19k? You could fix this one that has those things and have less than 19k in it.
Old 01-14-2016, 06:40 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by fuknjunksi
But yet there's one on here with a fucked up title, paint that doesn't match the jambs or under the hood, an oil pressure problem, no Mugen hardtop, no R200 diff swap, no Work wheels, but because it runs it's ok for him to ask 19k? You could fix this one that has those things and have less than 19k in it.
Where is that? That would get bashed too.
Old 01-14-2016, 07:09 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Where is that? That would get bashed too.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...00-whp-487243/ That's funny you would say that because on that exact thread you said it was a nice car and well worth the asking price. Then here you're saying you would bash it?

Last edited by fuknjunksi; 01-14-2016 at 07:15 AM.
Old 01-14-2016, 07:43 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

He has plenty of things that you don't, like a full widebody kit, roll bar, bride seats, harnesses, glass window top with no mention of tears. Most importantly, it runs.

The so-called different color jams are nothing more than the difference between two of Honda's OEM red colors, and the oil pressure issue could be as simple as a sender or a line. Really, the only issue I have is the flood title. That's a deal killer for me no matter how minor it was but if it wasn't very bad and it was all fixed like he claims, someone could check it out and get quite a good deal offering several grand less because of it. Did I mention his runs?

So lets get back to yours. You've got a nice hardtop and I didn't realize that R200 kit was so expensive. I'd put a diff like my Z has in too if I had an S2k with a glass rear end, but something about using a $3,500 kit to bolt up a $100 part cracks me up. Based on that, I'll up my offer to 5 grand. Then, I'll continue to laugh about you trying to get five figures for a non-running 15 year old Honda.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:01 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Yardjass
He has plenty of things that you don't, like a full widebody kit, roll bar, bride seats, harnesses, glass window top with no mention of tears. Most importantly, it runs.

The so-called different color jams are nothing more than the difference between two of Honda's OEM red colors, and the oil pressure issue could be as simple as a sender or a line. Really, the only issue I have is the flood title. That's a deal killer for me no matter how minor it was but if it wasn't very bad and it was all fixed like he claims, someone could check it out and get quite a good deal offering several grand less because of it. Did I mention his runs?

So lets get back to yours. You've got a nice hardtop and I didn't realize that R200 kit was so expensive. I'd put a diff like my Z has in too if I had an S2k with a glass rear end, but something about using a $3,500 kit to bolt up a $100 part cracks me up. Based on that, I'll up my offer to 5 grand. Then, I'll continue to laugh about you trying to get five figures for a non-running 15 year old Honda.
You're right he does have things I don't have which I guess would even the field a little. The paint is only a difference of two OEM colors but it's still a different color nonetheless and yes the oil pressure could be something simple, but then again could be something more. You're also right about the flood title being a deal breaker. That's another thing mine has is the clean and clear title. A motor can be replaced a shit title cannot. Yes the R200 kit is expensive so when the "glass rear end" goes out of that car there's more money to put out after you pay 19k for it. Also his car is only street tuned at the moment.

Anyways a motor, trans, ecu, and harness swap can be had for around $3,500ish depending where you look. Then you would have a spare trans as well. Even paying that someone could be in this car for 15-16k running again with a clean and clear title, matching paint, and authentic parts as opposed to 19k.

However I'm not trying to bash the other guys car just merely using it as an example. Your offer of 5k is appreciated, but I'm going to have to pass as there would be a lot more than 5k to make on this car just by parting it out.

Basically to sum this up you're telling me my car is worth $5k because it needs a $3k motor in it, but if I put said $3k motor in it then it would be worth $20k?

Last edited by fuknjunksi; 01-14-2016 at 09:15 AM.
Old 01-14-2016, 01:32 PM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

these stories usually end up like this:
a. u keep it cuz no one will pay that, and after a few years you grow weary of posting fs ads
b. nobody buys it and u get pissed and take it to auction for $5k anyways
c. you realize nobody will ever buy it for your price and you pm the guy offering $5k
d. you put in countless hours of blood sweat and tears getting it back to fapstatusultra, only to crash it and insurance gives u $3k

Quick Reply: 01 S2000 Mugen, Work, S366, R200, AEM