Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

00 civic si

Old 05-08-2012, 06:23 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: 00 civic si

Originally Posted by fredo818
lol you are an angry ass dude and overpriced? I guess looking for a trade counts as overpricing? and u must care if u take the time to comment my thread. Being a mechanic will get me further than going around a forum website talking shit to random people for no apparent reason. How did it go from me trading a car to my career possibilities? Only a loser with no life can pull that one off.
No it will not, what will you do when your enlistment is up and then won't let you resign?

that's right, a whole lot of nothing
Old 05-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

fredo818 has disabled reputation

A loser with no life who goes around talking shit on a forum for no apparent reason. Not someone who is just on the forum browsing or minding their business buying, selling/trading. was that so hard to get? and you say I'm the retard. ''No honda fag has ever amounted to anything'' that doesn't even make sense. So people who like hondas are failures. why? how does that lead to me failing? you go on my thread talking shit, u dont know me, never met me, probably wouldn't have the balls to say any of this to another mans face, for some reason worried about what I do for a living and where im gonna go. yet u are worried about ppl like me reproducing? have u evaluated urself?

Well in order for that to happen you have to severely fuck up. Otherwise you can resign. you two were on a roll for a while and honestly had me entertained but eh .

All this stemming from a trade ad over a ''crappy'' car. A little too much effort for a car that u felt wasn't worth ur time. honestly are u guys proud? because u both have accomplished nothing.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:42 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

A loser with no life who goes around talking shit on a forum for no apparent reason. Not someone who is just on the forum browsing or minding their business buying, selling/trading. was that so hard to get? and you say I'm the retard. ''No honda fag has ever amounted to anything'' that doesn't even make sense. So people who like hondas are failures. why? how does that lead to me failing? you go on my thread talking shit, u dont know me, never met me, probably wouldn't have the balls to say any of this to another mans face, for some reason worried about what I do for a living and where im gonna go. yet u are worried about ppl like me reproducing? have u evaluated urself?

Well in order for that to happen you have to severely fuck up. Otherwise you can resign. you two were on a roll for a while and honestly had me entertained but eh .

All this stemming from a trade ad over a ''crappy'' car. A little too much effort for a car that u felt wasn't worth ur time. honestly are u guys proud? because u both have accomplished nothing.
You're so wrong right there. I've set up plenty of events for guys like you to meet me so I can say the same things and none have showed up. 1 did, saw me, then sped away.

Honda fags are not people who like Hondas, they are the scum of the car world who have absolute piles of shit and think they are even worth trading anything other than a box of bricks for. Pretty much exactly like you're car.

And you're a still a faggot, faggot.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation

move to spo
Old 05-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
You're so wrong right there. I've set up plenty of events for guys like you to meet me so I can say the same things and none have showed up. 1 did, saw me, then sped away.

Honda fags are not people who like Hondas, they are the scum of the car world who have absolute piles of shit and think they are even worth trading anything other than a box of bricks for. Pretty much exactly like you're car.

And you're a still a faggot, faggot.

''And you're a still a faggot, faggot.'' yeah obviously by the maturity I can say they saw u, saw that it was a high school kid or felt sorry for you and left. And did I directly offer the car to you specifically or something? and told you I wanted a 2013 beamer or g37 or it seems like I did because you are PISSED. go find another forum to bash, this is stupid and pointless.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:58 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

''And you're a still a faggot, faggot.'' yeah obviously by the maturity I can say they saw u, saw that it was a high school kid or felt sorry for you and left. And did I directly offer the car to you specifically or something? and told you I wanted a 2013 beamer or g37 or it seems like I did because you are PISSED. go find another forum to bash, this is stupid and pointless.
I've been here longer than you dipshit, YOU should leave. Obviously I'm making you mad cause you keep replying. We all know you could never afford anything made in the last 10 years.

And you're an idiot if you think I'm a HS kid.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Registered Member

ok man... ur a forum gangsta i get it.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:09 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Lay Z-you know this guy is the Typical For sale troll. He makes no attempt to post legit info in his thread, thinks he is a bad ass because he is a Faggot Navy Mechanic, yet can not afford something better than a Honda and wants to try and Big Dick it up in here with the "say it to my face" talk

don't watse your time with him, there will be another to take his place, give it a few days the next tool bag will come along
Old 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by Joker.

Just in case you missed this.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:35 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

You all are a useless as a bag of dicks
thanks op