Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

00 civic si

Old 05-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fredo818 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 00 civic si

Like I said numbers there, I don't need to make an effort unless its a serious transaction. I'm just seeing what offers come and they are. If I was seriously selling the thread would be different. I like your effort though.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
ok so what kind of exhaust does it have? have suspension is on the car? who did the swap? how many miles on on the car AND on the swap? what tow hook is that? what kind of condition are the tires in ? do the tires match? is the inspection current?

HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE A FUCKING EFFORT?
Yep, if op makes a half ass for sale ad, then I assume op has done a half ass job taking care of the car, and in general does everything half ass.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:34 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Wanna trade for a MINT ASS FRESH DOPE ek hatch plus cash on your end?

I'm asking 6500, will trade for a few ak-47's and a m16/ar15 plus cash lmk breh
Before

After mad fucking dope paint job..

Old 05-07-2012, 08:42 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Trying to dump a car with cut springs onto somebody else. Idiot.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:59 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by crxmadness
Yep, if op makes a half ass for sale ad, then I assume op has done a half ass job taking care of the car, and in general does everything half ass.
. I didnt know peoples ad typing was a reflection of them as a person hahaha u guys are too funny
Old 05-08-2012, 07:00 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by fredo818
. I didnt know peoples ad typing was a reflection of them as a person hahaha u guys are too funny
How you speak and type is a direct reflection of your intelligence level. You'll obviously never get a real job.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=Lay Zee H;7772414]How you speak and type is a direct reflection of your intelligence level. You'll obviously never get a real job.[/QUOTE

Nah I wont. I work as a mechanic on a multi million dollar aircraft. Not like that gets you anywhere. I have no future what so ever because I somehow hurt your feelings with an ad. You should know how smart I am based on ''how I speak'' I didn't know I was being evaluated in the many conversations we have had. Makes sense man.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:18 PM
NBHNC

Nah I wont. I work as a mechanic on a multi million dollar aircraft. Not like that gets you anywhere. I have no future what so ever because I somehow hurt your feelings with an ad. You should know how smart I am based on ''how I speak'' I didn't know I was being evaluated in the many conversations we have had. Makes sense man.
That response was hard to read. You may be able to turn a wrench but your sentence structure leaves a lot to be desired. I couldn't care less about your dealings with buying and selling over priced Hondas. And being a mechanic won't really get you very far, just a FYI in case you were promised differently. Faggot.

Last edited by Lay Zee H; 05-08-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
That response was hard to read. You may be able to turn a wrench but your sentence structure leaves a lot to be desired. I couldn't care less about your dealings with buying and selling over priced Hondas. And being a mechanic won't really get you very far, just a FYI in case you were promised differently. Faggot.
lol you are an angry ass dude and overpriced? I guess looking for a trade counts as overpricing? and u must care if u take the time to comment my thread. Being a mechanic will get me further than going around a forum website talking shit to random people for no apparent reason. How did it go from me trading a car to my career possibilities? Only a loser with no life can pull that one off.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:23 PM
NBHNC

lol you are an angry ass dude and overpriced? I guess looking for a trade counts as overpricing? and u must care if u take the time to comment my thread. Being a mechanic will get me further than going around a forum website talking shit to random people for no apparent reason. How did it go from me trading a car to my career possibilities? Only a loser with no life can pull that one off.
I care that idiotic people like yourself are allowed to breath and reproduce. Being a mechanic will get you to....being a mechanic. Stop acting like you're honestly gonna amount to anything in life if you're dealing in Hondas. No Honda fag has ever amounted to anything.

Yes, I'm a loser with no life because I'm on this forum. Just like...oh, you.