Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

** Fresh 98 LS Integra ** Lots of pics!

Old 09-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ezcape has disabled reputation
Red face ** Fresh 98 LS Integra ** Lots of pics!

Name: Paul
Means of contact: REPLY, PM or for the fastest and best way is to TEXT ONLY 704-904-8448
Price: $5,500 OBO/TRADE

BAD: Exhaust leak but its an easy fix, Trunk opens but would need a new motor latch and trunk shocks(it's held down by zipties at the lock). Missing passenger side belt buckle(rigged a ghetto one for now), few rust spot here and there and by door jams, No A/C, has P/S but needs to be tighten. CEL for o2 sensor.

Shaved moldings, Tokico Blue with skunk2 springs. Good condition interior, 16" RPF1s with 95% Falkens 512. With Blox lug nuts.. Clean...

REPLY, PM or for the fastest and best way is to TEXT ONLY 704-904-8448

I am wanting to trade my 1998 Integra LS. It has a GSR body with a LS motor. 101,xxx miles. The body is pretty decent with few nicks and rust marks nothing major. The back bumper has paint chipping off. Shaved moldings. The motor is pretty much stock besides unknown headers, AEM intake. Stock GSR exhaust.Type R replica front lip, sticker bombed. Wink Mirror stickered up also. Real Enkei 16" RPF1's with 95% 205/45/16 Falken Ziex 512s got receipt of tires for proof if needed.. Interior is pretty much stock also no rips. Dropped on Coilovers...Tokico Blue Coils with Skunk2 sleeves, Also comes with a Viper 5901 alarm with remote start(The alarm is off the car at the moment, due to taking it off for a trade which the guy flaked on me soo.. Will put it back on soon.) Just got in Spoon CF replica mirrors so the whack BMW style ones are gooone, will come with the car if you like them. Just did an oil change. 6k HIDs.

Depending on trade I would like to keep my wheels and alarm.. Will knock the price down also if I keep my wheels, but you would need to bring your own.

*** WHEELS are for trade also, nothing bigger then 16s and no huge tires. Really looking for something with offset maybe around 10-30 offset. ***

I am looking to trade or sell.. Really would like another clean EK hatch or coupe. Prefer something with A/C but not necessary. Just let me know what you got..Just something clean! Nothing stock looking.. Worst i can say is Hellllll NO!

Things i just installed new or replaced: New spark plugs and wires, replaced distrubitor, new battery, new battery terminals, oil change every 3k miles, replaced ignition switch and main relay, replaced starter.

Please contact me if you have any more question or concerns. E-mail yomanabat@gmail.com or TEXT 704-904-8448

Pictures:

Old 09-07-2011, 05:18 AM
Registered Member

ezcape has disabled reputation
Default Re: ** Fresh 98 LS Integra ** Lots of pics!

Bump..
Old 09-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Registered Member

1streetkilla has disabled reputation

pm'd
Old 12-21-2011, 02:39 PM
Registered Member

lsvtecN0917 has disabled reputation

Dam. Clean I vouch for this hmu. Gota 98 ek coupe built ls vtec for trade. Possibly a lil Boot on topic on mi end. 434 401 6651 hmu ASAP..