Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

$6,500 CASH IN HAND FOR ACURA/HONDA! L@@K!!!

Old 06-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChicksDigVtec has disabled reputation
Default $6,500 CASH IN HAND FOR ACURA/HONDA! L@@K!!!

Name: Megan
Means of contact: POST or PM
Price: $1,500-$6,500

I'm looking for a few different cars, and they must meet my criteria - Please read.

90-91 Honda CRX Si
98-2001 Acura Integra
94-97 Acura Integra with 98-01 Front
92-95 Honda Civic Hatchback
92-95 Honda Civic Coupe

Criteria:
1) Most importantly, IF YOUR CAR IS NOT A RACE CAR, THEN IT MUST HAVE A/C. Tired of you kids ripping out your A/C in your fucking single cams. Even if it's a GSR or a B16, don't use it as an excuse. Does your swapped DOHC have 400WHP? No? Then it should have A/C, god dammit.

2) Must have POWER STEERING unless it did not come with power steering. If it comes stock with power steering, then why the fuck take it out? Only exceptions are for BUILT CARS.

3) I don't want your single cam. Please, don't. No. Stop it.

4) Paint must be easy on the eyes. Primer is a big no no. Even if it's "Satin Black", your just sugar coating the word "Primer". if its satin, it looks like dook. Go outside. Pick up a piece of dog shit, polish it. Guess what? It's still dog shit.

5) No 15 different colors. I don't want your car that "just needs a fender painted" or "There's just half the bumper missing"

7) Notice that I skipped 6? Great! You're actually reading before you post your car. Congratulations.

8) No body kits.

9) 17" wheels on your Honda/Acura? Need not apply. If you're seriously putting some Pep Boy wheels on your car, I know all I have to do is take them off, but what other questionable decisions have you made with the car? I don't want it.

10) One of my biggest pet peeves - BLACK WHEELS WITH A MOTHERFUCKING POLISHED LIP. JUST STOP. NO.
If these wheels are on your car, I need the price lowered accordingly, and then another price drop for making the car look like shit before I owned it. Just because a hooker gets plastic surgery doesn't mean all of her peers around her don't remember what she used to look like. Black wheels with a polished lip are just embarrassing. Point blank.

11) Unless your car is built. I want the interior there. It came off the factory floor with back seats right? Why the fuck aren't they in there?...

12) Just because your asking $8,000 for your clean 99 GSR, doesn't mean it's worth $8,000. If you offer your car to me, and I assess the car is worth LESS than what your asking, I won't even bother haggling, because you're a fucking idiot.

13) If your car is VALUED (NOT PRICED) at $6,500, but it needs $1,000 in work, don't be surprised when I offer you $5,000.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M
Default Re: $6,500 CASH IN HAND FOR ACURA/HONDA! L@@K!!!

Best wanted to buy thread ever!
Old 06-10-2012, 12:32 PM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

Agreed
Old 06-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Registered member

jdmking has disabled reputation

U sound like the mad writer/ rapper.LOL...
Old 06-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Registered Member

ChicksDigVtec has disabled reputation

Just tired of faggots taking A/C and P/S off their Honda's because they think swapping in a 170HP (being generous) motor makes it a race car.

Such as this fuck-face:
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...gp-ebp-440762/
Old 06-10-2012, 01:32 PM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

Originally Posted by ChicksDigVtec
Just tired of faggots taking A/C and P/S off their Honda's because they think swapping in a 170HP (being generous) motor makes it a race car.

Such as this fuck-face:
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...gp-ebp-440762/
Originally Posted by ChicksDigVtec
Name: Megan
Means of contact: POST or PM
Price: $1,500-$6,500

I'm looking for a few different cars, and they must meet my criteria - Please read.

90-91 Honda CRX Si
98-2001 Acura Integra
94-97 Acura Integra with 98-01 Front
92-95 Honda Civic Hatchback
92-95 Honda Civic Coupe

Criteria:
1) Most importantly, IF YOUR CAR IS NOT A RACE CAR, THEN IT MUST HAVE A/C. Tired of you kids ripping out your A/C in your fucking single cams. Even if it's a GSR or a B16, don't use it as an excuse. Does your swapped DOHC have 400WHP? No? Then it should have A/C, god dammit.

2) Must have POWER STEERING unless it did not come with power steering. If it comes stock with power steering, then why the fuck take it out? Only exceptions are for BUILT CARS.

3) I don't want your single cam. Please, don't. No. Stop it.

4) Paint must be easy on the eyes. Primer is a big no no. Even if it's "Satin Black", your just sugar coating the word "Primer". if its satin, it looks like dook. Go outside. Pick up a piece of dog shit, polish it. Guess what? It's still dog shit.

5) No 15 different colors. I don't want your car that "just needs a fender painted" or "There's just half the bumper missing"

7) Notice that I skipped 6? Great! You're actually reading before you post your car. Congratulations.

8) No body kits.

9) 17" wheels on your Honda/Acura? Need not apply. If you're seriously putting some Pep Boy wheels on your car, I know all I have to do is take them off, but what other questionable decisions have you made with the car? I don't want it.

10) One of my biggest pet peeves - BLACK WHEELS WITH A MOTHERFUCKING POLISHED LIP. JUST STOP. NO.
If these wheels are on your car, I need the price lowered accordingly, and then another price drop for making the car look like shit before I owned it. Just because a hooker gets plastic surgery doesn't mean all of her peers around her don't remember what she used to look like. Black wheels with a polished lip are just embarrassing. Point blank.

11) Unless your car is built. I want the interior there. It came off the factory floor with back seats right? Why the fuck aren't they in there?...

12) Just because your asking $8,000 for your clean 99 GSR, doesn't mean it's worth $8,000. If you offer your car to me, and I assess the car is worth LESS than what your asking, I won't even bother haggling, because you're a fucking idiot.

13) If your car is VALUED (NOT PRICED) at $6,500, but it needs $1,000 in work, don't be surprised when I offer you $5,000.
dont get mad little girl...i told you it would only be a matter of time until you try to flame up...who was right?
Old 06-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Registered Member

Parish has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by b16EFsedan
dont get mad little girl...i told you it would only be a matter of time until you try to flame up...who was right?
That doesn't even make sense...

A+ Thread BTW. Right about the A/C Part, Turn rep on lol
Old 06-11-2012, 07:04 AM

RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...cold-c-444007/
Old 06-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

Hondagirl98 has disabled reputation

I've got a 98 Civic Ex. But its a completely different set then the 92-95
Old 06-11-2012, 09:17 PM
youhaznovtec

94civcb18b is infamous around these parts94civcb18b is infamous around these parts94civcb18b is infamous around these parts94civcb18b is infamous around these parts94civcb18b is infamous around these parts94civcb18b is infamous around these parts94civcb18b is infamous around these parts94civcb18b is infamous around these parts94civcb18b is infamous around these parts94civcb18b is infamous around these parts94civcb18b is infamous around these parts

omg this is the funniest fucking shit ive ever seen. laughed the whole time. if i had the car man id def sell one to ya. no a/c man sorry. but once again this is amazing. heres a. bump