VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   The Help Desk (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/)
-   -   won't stay logged in? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/wont-stay-logged-314307/)

team703 10-11-2009 04:34 AM

won't stay logged in?

I know it takes two seconds to log in, but for the past 5 years i never had this issue, but for the past week everytime I come on to Vadriven I have to Login. I click the remember me box everytime but as soon as i go to a different site etc. and come back to vadriven i have to log in. I even changed my password thinking someone hacked me and is messing with my account. I don't mind having to type in my log-in name and password, but i was just wondering if Vadriven made changes to where everyone had to do this or what? And i never sign off i just close down my computer. This is a very petty help question, but is there something i am doing wrong all of a sudden, or is there somewhere in account settings that can fix this?

ufctapout 10-11-2009 04:35 AM

Re: won't stay logged in?

I just switched from IE to Firefox on my new laptop and forgot to change my security settings within the browser and experienced the same problem. You might check into that.

team703 10-11-2009 05:43 AM

Ya i got firefox too, but i have had it for 6 months and now i am having an issue. No big deal I guess. Thanks for the response.

eng 10-11-2009 08:09 AM

Try clearing any cookies related to vadriven.com and/or 208.43.69.28 to see if that helps any as login problems are usually cookie related.

madsteez 10-11-2009 08:17 AM

I have the same problem. it pissed me off.

team703 10-11-2009 10:09 AM

Ok eng, But i thought the cookies is what kept me automatically logged in? I'll delete all cookies

eng 10-11-2009 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by team703 (Post 5716334)
Ok eng, But i thought the cookies is what kept me automatically logged in? I'll delete all cookies

Yes, they are what keeps you logged in. Every once in a while, for whatever reason, they get messed up.

So after deleting them you'll have to log back in, but hopefully this time it will stick. No guarantees this will fix the problem, but since everyone isn't having problems its most likely an issue on your end.

team703 10-11-2009 10:17 AM

Thanks.

OSSHWA 10-12-2009 09:56 AM

My work desktop no longer keeps me logged in here like it used to, but then again, the webfilter has already caught on the other sites I used in the past and blocked me out of them.......but hasn't for here yet.....so I guess I can't complain.

94jdmgsr 10-12-2009 05:16 PM

I also started having the same problem as the OP this past week!?