Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Unmove: Request: Add rule to prevent images of family/gf/bf/spouse/etc being posted

Old 07-29-2008, 09:48 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Exclamation Unmove: Request: Add rule to prevent images of family/gf/bf/spouse/etc being posted

Unmove that shit. Request to add a rule should have remained in The Help Desk forum where it belongs.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:50 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: Unmove: Request: Add rule to prevent images of family/gf/bf/spouse/etc being post

I agree with everyone else. Its on the internet, so its time to be big kids and not get butthurt over a photochop. Talking about shitting in his kids mouth however, is crossing a moral line imo.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:51 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula
Default Re: Unmove: Request: Add rule to prevent images of family/gf/bf/spouse/etc being post

It's been merged. They will probably allow you make another.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:21 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
I agree with everyone else. Its on the internet, so its time to be big kids and not get butthurt over a photochop. Talking about shitting in his kids mouth however, is crossing a moral line imo.
dont want to start an arguement, but everyones morals are different. good on you for having a higher standard than most though
Old 07-29-2008, 10:28 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by nosediv3
dont want to start an arguement, but everyones morals are different. good on you for having a higher standard than most though
I guess so. It just seems like some bitch shit to talk about someone whos not even old enough to talk back, much less defend themselves. but hey, his parents named him ashley, what do you expect?

Last edited by DickButt; 07-29-2008 at 10:32 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:30 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

But hey,his parents named him ashley, what do you expect.
i cant decide if i want that as a sig or not yet
Old 07-29-2008, 10:31 AM
FUH Q

TitsMcgee is a splendid one to beholdTitsMcgee is a splendid one to beholdTitsMcgee is a splendid one to beholdTitsMcgee is a splendid one to beholdTitsMcgee is a splendid one to beholdTitsMcgee is a splendid one to beholdTitsMcgee is a splendid one to behold

def...people on here are a little ruthless with the fam. shit talk

MY NAMES ASHLEY...dang...
Old 07-29-2008, 10:32 AM
typesb4thinking

you have a vagina though.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:33 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Originally Posted by TitsMcgee
def...people on here are a little ruthless with the fam. shit talk

MY NAMES ASHLEY...dang...
lol. I didnt mean anything by it......i dated an ashley once.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:40 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

I guess so. It just seems like some bitch shit to talk about someone whos not even old enough to talk back, much less defend themselves. but hey, his parents named him ashley, what do you expect?
The fucking mutant probably can't even talk anyway, who cares about defending it? Shitting in its mouth would be the best thing to ever happen to it.

And what does it really matter what my parents named me? Maybe you should do a little research/background info before you think you dissed someone.

Quick Reply: Unmove: Request: Add rule to prevent images of family/gf/bf/spouse/etc being posted