Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

sentbox?

Old 07-19-2010, 12:54 PM
keyboard warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud of
Default sentbox?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I really have no idea where to ask this question. How come my sent box is always empty even though I have been having multiple conversations with people via pm? There is never anything stored in the sentbox.. thank you
Old 07-19-2010, 01:06 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Re: sentbox?

There is a help section to ask these types of questions. HELP DESK
Old 07-19-2010, 01:21 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

Originally Posted by Hardline
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I really have no idea where to ask this question. How come my sent box is always empty even though I have been having multiple conversations with people via pm? There is never anything stored in the sentbox.. thank you
The next time you send a pm, look right above the submit message or whatever box. There you will see a series of empty boxes that give you several choices. One of those boxes saves your message to your sent box.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:22 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally Posted by boredom
The next time you send a pm, look right above the submit message or whatever box. There you will see a series of empty boxes that give you several choices. One of those boxes saves your message to your sent box.
Correct.

There is also an option to enable it for all messages here: https://www.vadriven.com/forums/prof...do=editoptions

The reason its off is because they count towards your PM limit, prior to making off the default value people complained about running out of PMs not realizing half of them were in their sent folder