Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Section for Shells only

Old 01-21-2008, 12:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation
Default Section for Shells only

Not sure if this has been addressed I did search and didn't see anything.

What do you think about creating a section for Shells or maybe restrict them to the Parts Section ?
Old 01-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion
Default Re: Section for Shells only

It would be too niche for it's own section, honestly.

Here's the question though: would a shell for sale belong in Vehicles FS since it's a vehicle that just you know... isn't working? Or would it be more suited in Parts FS, since you're buying a bunch of parts... stuck together?
Old 01-22-2008, 06:48 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
It would be too niche for it's own section, honestly.

Here's the question though: would a shell for sale belong in Vehicles FS since it's a vehicle that just you know... isn't working? Or would it be more suited in Parts FS, since you're buying a bunch of parts... stuck together?
I would have to say Parts cause a Car Forsale you would think your buying a Running car or atleast close to it. (Missing some parts is ok like needs Intercooler to be complete) However Vehicles without Motors and Trannys or require Major work (No interior or seats or dash etc etc.) those should not be in the same section as a ready availible car ...

When I look at the cars forsale section I want to see whole running cars not a parts car or a shell. If I wanted a shell to build a race car or any type of car you can search through the parts section to find it. Not like you wont have to search for more parts anyways to complete it.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:09 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

It's a vehicle, running or not. They post them in the FS section b/c they are too fucking lazy to take pictures.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Verbal
It's a vehicle, running or not. They post them in the FS section b/c they are too fucking lazy to take pictures.
Yes it is a vehicle but it is only part of a running car it still needs Major parts to make it run ... If it is in the Car F/S section it is a requirement to have pics. It would not be required in the Parts section.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:55 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I don't think it is to difficult to find a sale ad that has "Shell" in the title or to do a quick search on "Shell" and get a list of results.

If they do it for "shells" then people will be wanting a section for wheels, suspension, engine, etc....

To many sections to manage.

just my $0.02.

Oh and buy my gsx shell with motor still in it