Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Rules for the picture albums?

Old 06-19-2009, 03:57 AM
Eat me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Rules for the picture albums?

Yea, can't believe I'm asking this... because usually I just do whatever I want

BUT, what are the rules on the picture albums here? I was thinking about making one for all the ms paints and making a group for it, and was going to see if it'd be ok to use the picture album to do so. If not, no big deal, i'll just use the photobucketz.

Thanks.

edit: just basically trying to see if the album rules are the same as the attachement rule; for cars only or not.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:58 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng
Default Re: Rules for the picture albums?

Public albums should at least be somewhat vehicle related, but they do need to be work safe since thumbnails are automatically created for them.

Private ones I don't think they need to be car related (especially for the group pictures).
Old 06-19-2009, 09:15 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Rules for the picture albums?

Originally Posted by eng
Public albums should at least be somewhat vehicle related, but they do need to be work safe since thumbnails are automatically created for them.

Private ones I don't think they need to be car related (especially for the group pictures).
Alright cool, thanks eng. I'll probably look into it sometime this weekend if I get some free time and make sure it's a private one that's for the group only.

but um, are ms paint dicks considered safe for work or does that not matter if I place them into a private album?